Poll: Who do you like better? (choose one)
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you like better? (choose one)
Nickelback
26 27%
Three Days Grace
17 17%
Breaking Benjamin
20 20%
Don't care
35 36%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
I just saw them in concert. Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace opened for them. The whole thing kicked major ass. I am a HUGE Nickelback fan and just want to know what you think.
BB > 3DG > Nickelback.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I never really liked them much either til I saw them last year with Trapt and Default. Sicne then I've been a solid fan of these guys. I would have rather seen them with the line-up you got to see tho.
Nickelback are great IMO
Ibanez SR505
Yamaha RBX 270
Epiphone G400
Ashdown MAG C410T
VOX AD100VT
Digitech BP200
Quote by gallagher2006
Nickelback have one good song IMO

Yeah, the only song they've ever written.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
All three bands are boring, talentless, corporately assembled fast food music bullshit. That's my opinion. They're in it for the money, the fame, and not much else. All three bands should dissolve and each member of each band should be forced to sell dishwashing liquid with Billy Mays.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
i used to really like nickelback when they first came out. but know i dont really like them, in fact i dont even reakky care for rock music any more. hha, i dont know why im even here, haha.
Breaking Benjimin kik some ****ing ass!!! Nickleback should have opened for THEM!!!
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Ew, I hate Nickelback.

Then again, I like Three Days Grace even less.

Meh, guess I like Breaking Benjamin most, even though I'm not too fond of them either :-/

Quote by Supreme WarHawk
LOL NICKELBACK.

listen to this. http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm
LMAO. That's awesome.
Love Nickelback. Always have. Breaking Benjamin are alright - I bet they were good supporting Nickelback.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

used to like nickelback... now im more into harder rock, so three days grace + breaking benjamin are equal.
I would say that I like Three Days Grace the most. But all three of those bands are REALLY good.
Quote by grungefan89
All three bands are boring, talentless, corporately assembled fast food music bullshit. That's my opinion. They're in it for the money, the fame, and not much else. All three bands should dissolve and each member of each band should be forced to sell dishwashing liquid with Billy Mays.

Quoted for truth.

Those bands are worthless. They are part of the reason why music and "rock" is shit in general in the US.

When the japs are rocking harder than us, that says a lot.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Quote by ParryPerson

When the japs are rocking harder than us, that says a lot.

**** off you asshole. that was incredibly insensitive. you know, it's people like you that give the us a bad name.
edit: and i'm not a fan of any of the bands, i used to listen to all three of them, but nickelback is a little too country oriented, and the other two have no depth to their playing.
Last edited by si! at Mar 5, 2007,
nickleback!!! (y)
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by si!
**** off you asshole. that was incredibly insensitive. you know, it's people like you that give the us a bad name.
edit: and i'm not a fan of any of the bands, i used to listen to all three of them, but nickelback is a little too country oriented, and the other two have no depth to their playing.

That should have read "the US" not "us". As in the USA.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
three days grace work with good melodies and have a number one singer who could have been the frontman to our lady peace, but i choose nickleback number one from the options of this poll

first time i've posted on a forum in a while, something to do while i EAT and listen to NICKLEBACK

nickleback are my new staple, please post if you have comments concerning my comments

it's like this, i appreciated feelin way too damn good when it came on the local fm (yes i listen to the pop fm, gotta see whats selling, just like muchmusic), but i didn't seek out there music

years later i heard what if everyone cared. constant listening, beautiful song.

i immediately downloaded all i could, here are some comments

i thought i was a touch clever/insightful calling follow you home riff a dumbed down metal riff, i wrong, it is a number one riff, the song in general is an all time favourite, rock and roll can't get better

other highlights of my new nickleback catologue are:

hangnail, the opening riff puts a smile on my face, great contribution to music,

like i said, this band has metal guitar element, chad is a great vocalist,

tenacious d on muchmusic said he looks like jesus and sounds like what jesus must have sounded like when he sang, i didn't laugh hysterically but i did chuckle,

my brother resists fads and calls nickleback a fad, but i am telling him to listen to SIDE OF A BULLET as a critic and the dimebag darrle fan he is, and after he should have respect for nickleback,

follow you home" number one riff, hangnail, number one riff, simple brief melodic solos littered throughout their albums

listen to nickleback and show some respect, if you like metal listen to the song FOLLOW YOU HOME and you will like nickleback,

this has been march's post, will venture a comment somewhere on the forums once in april as well, until then
all 3 bands are watered down rock. crap music.
Read my post. Not this.
NICKELBACK IS FREAKIN AWESOME!! Although my mom like Breaking Benjamin and Evanescence..I do too, but that's as rock-ish for her as it gets!
Nickelback is the best o' the choices cause of the riffs in most of their song

they rock!!!!
I really don't like any band.

Nickelback is annoying. They have some good songs.

Breaking Benjamin, well I haven't heard them much, but they don't appeal to me either.

3 Days Grace ... honestly I think they suck. No offense to fans out there, but seriously, I don't find what's so great about them.
Sent from my iPad.
I like Three Days Grace alot, have both of thier albums and I think they are both great. First one is better in my opinion though. Breaking Benjamin is pretty good, Nickelback I don't like too much.
Curb=Nickelback's best album.

It was also their first, and its the album that strays the most away from the mainstream. Kinda Alice In Chains-like, dare I say it.
The.
^Wow.

To be fair, they changed the key of Someday to match How You Remind Me, but song-structure wise its exactly the same.
The.
Quote by grungefan89

You're an idiot.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by Metal_Rich
BB > 3DG > Nickelback.

Yeah, I'd say that too. I'm not all that crazy about any of them, but Breaking Benjamin has some pretty cool songs out.
we know a place no spaceships go
Breaking Benjamin is by far the best of the three, but Three Days Grace is good too. Nickelback sucks.
Nickelback's older stuff is great, I cant stand any of the new stuff after Silver Side Up.
Quote by grungefan89

i will try to contain my anger and use appropriate language...i disagree with you. i think you suck and have no talent
from miles
Quote by stevengallagher
I just saw them in concert. Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace opened for them. The whole thing kicked major ass. I am a HUGE Nickelback fan and just want to know what you think.

you didnt happen to see the show in north charlestion, sc did you? cause i did and it was a ****ing kick ass show!
Page 1 of 2