So Ive come up with an idea for a game. I have no idea how well it will translate out of my head, however.

It may have been done before, but basically, what it is is this:

You have to do a typing impression of a somewhat well-known guitar riff, so as the person below you is able to identify what song its from.

Im sure it will be a complete failure, but attempts could turn out rather funny.
Smoke On the Water?
If that's right, you did it incorrectly, haha.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Dum. Dum dum dum.... Dadadum dadadum dada dum dum dummm..
Quote by tim_mop
go for it...

dum dum da dum dum da dum dum DA DA DA....

easy one =P

Ooh, I know. This was the one I originally thought of for the game. Possibly the easiest song to play on guitar ever... XD

Smoke on the Water.

Okay... er...

DUN deedaliddlelee DUN deedaliddlelee DUNDUN doodaloodaloodadaloo doodaloodadaloo DUN DADADADUN DUN DADADADADUN

Haha. That looks so funny.
Quote by Mky
Dum. Dum dum dum.... Dadadum dadadum dada dum dum dummm..

Master of Puppets?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
how about...

dededededododededededododededodo dededededododededededododededodo dadadadadididadadadadididadadidi dadadadadididadadadadididadadidi dididididododididididododididodo dididididododididididododididodo dededededododededededodo dudadilediledada da DA DAAAA!!!

(hint: imagine high speed power metal fret-wanking with everyone's favourite asian guitarist)
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by The Overlord
how about...

dededededododededededododededodo dededededododededededododededodo dadadadadididadadadadididadadidi dadadadadididadadadadididadadidi dididididododididididododididodo dididididododididididododididodo dededededododededededodo dudadilediledada da DA DAAAA!!!

(hint: imagine high speed power metal fret-wanking with everyone's favourite asian guitarist)

DRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOOOOONNNNNNNFOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRCCCCCEEE
Quote by Revalk
Smoke On the Water?
If that's right, you did it incorrectly, haha.

not at all
dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun......

Guess the BAND, lol
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by IgnoreThis
dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun dada dun......

Guess the BAND, lol

my chemical romance?
Quote by IgnoreThis

Guess the BAND, lol

"run to the hills" by t3h 1r0n m4id3n
Quote by IgnoreThis

Guess the BAND, lol

Ooh, that's a toughie
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by IgnoreThis

Guess the BAND, lol

MAIDEN!

How about - DUN. DUNDUNDUN... dundunDUNdundunDUNdundunDUNdundunDUNdundunDUNDUN.

And also, because that was easy (and so is this) - Waaah dunwahwah dundunwahwahwaaah
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Welsh Guitar
MAIDEN!

How about - DUN. DUNDUNDUN... dundunDUNdundunDUNdundunDUNdundunDUNdundunDUNDUN.

And also, because that was easy (and so is this) - Waaah dunwahwah dundunwahwahwaaah

first one's metallica - master of puppets
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dun dun dun da duu duu nah nah

RAINING BLOOD!
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
We could also do a "Meg White Drum Impression thread: Guess the song!"

Every one would be "dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum"
Doodeedeedeedoo dweew doo doodee dunilly doo doo dweew doo, doo dee dee do diddlo dee doo doowwwwwwwwwwwww
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by IgnoreThis
dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dududun, dun dun dun da duu duu nah nah

RAINING BLOOD!

this one almsot sounds like entrance of the confageration
I am Cool Thanks for listening.
i say we give the impression and a band name, then you guess the song, "dum da dum" is every palm muting song ever...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams