hey guys well in 3 weeks we have a talent show or batlle of the bands kind of thing in my skl and we want to play a song by the chilis, and i was wandering what song u guys would suggest to do, we want a song with some energy and dat will get the crowd going thx for ur help
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
Guy. It's a personal preference. If you play heavy rock, Play heavy rock. If you play blues, Get Howlin Wolf on that stage! If you want to impress somebody, Though, Don't get technical. Do what sounds good - The intro rift to Crazy train is extremely simple, But it sounds kick @$$. The intro rift to Stairway to heaven is fairly easy, But it's a classic chime that makes everyone love the song. Think original, But be creative about it - Don't be an inovator, Be a creator.
Can't Stop
By the way

2 really cool energetic songs. Don't do any new ones cause they all suck. Classic chilis were good, these days they suck.
well most ppl like chili peppers new song from Stadium Arcadium so if you are mostly going for winning the talent show then pull of a cover maybe?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by backtothe70s
well most ppl like chili peppers new song from Stadium Arcadium so if you are mostly going for winning the talent show then pull of a cover maybe?

I said not the new stuff cause it sucks lol.
yea but who cares what you say?

if they like the song than they should play it....its that simple
Suck My Kiss

Good song with good energy. Played it live a few times and it made the crowd move.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
If you want a real cliché, Dani California's for you.

Just play one of their faster ones. The slow ones make me so excited i could sleep.
New stuff most certainly does not suck as a whole; based on what I've heard it's got about the same good/bad ratio as anything else in music.