i can play either rythem or lead guitar, my main influences are red hot chili peppers ( john frusciante!), metallica, bloc party, joe satriani, eric johnson, guns n roses, jimi hendrix, but am open to almost all kinds of rock.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
lol
soz mate actually the questoin should be y cant U live in london.. lol
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
i play guitar n live just outside london
bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
wer abouts? and whats ur style?

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
in surrey...londons about 20 mins away

my styles are...Punk, British Rock, Ambiant, Electronic, funk
bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
i play guitar and live basicaly in london i just got to say that youve got pretty good taste in music, wherebouts in london?
hammersmith west london

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
hammersmith eh? I live in ickenham but i used to work in hammersmith, not to far out. Who are you looking for in the band?
well im looking to join a band or to form one, if i was to form one then i wud need a bassist and drummer, maybe another guitarist not sure though, o and either a vocalist or a person that can play and sing

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby