I went crowd surfing for the first time last night!!! It was soo fun. You get right up to the stage, like 5 feet from the band. The only bad thing was my cell phone fell out of my pocket so now I have to buy a new one.

What suprised me was how respectful people were. Everyone is willing to lift you up, and I fell 2 times, but the people always try to stop you from hitting ground, and they throw you right back up.

Moshing was fun to, me and my friend had each others back ad we raped some poor kid at the same time. He felt some pain lol.

How many of you have ever been crowd surfing? Was it an enjoyable experience?
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC
Moshing was fun to, me and my friend had each others back ad we raped some poor kid at the same time. He felt some pain lol.
what? that sounds more like you raped a kid rather than moshing.
Quote by deanodon
what? that sounds more like you raped a kid rather than moshing.

Poor kid, it was probably his first concert and these two older guys rape him and say "don't worry kid, this is normal, it's what happens in mosh pits." "Why do you think we all come here?"
HAHAHAHAHA! remind me not to come to the pit while i eat. nearly choked to death there.
lol by rape I meant threw to the ground and trampled over
Quote by It'sForTheBest

Quote by SynGates7X
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC

You did that?!!

Rape is better, Jesus, you could have broken his finger!
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC
and that is considered as moshing? oh
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC
me and my friend had each others back ad we raped some poor kid at the same time. He felt some pain lol

If that was on any other forum I think the FBI would have had you by now m8.
the last time i was in a mosh pit and got raped and trampled on was at a lordi gig. but now with that amazing advise i know whats coming.
you guys trampled him? theres a general angry/fat/sweaty/im-gonna-kick-your-ass feeling in the pits but in every pit ive been in, everyting stops to help someone up so they dont get squished...then it all resumes again.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
everyting stops to help someone up so they dont get squished...then it all resumes again.
I seem to remember one gig I was at, a velvet coated jesus was walking around picking people up, well, he looked like jesus from the floor anyway. Got to know him quite well I have to say *looks shameful at lack of balence*
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
No one likes crowdsurfers.

First time I did it, forward, back, dropped haha.
The first time my mate did it, shoe stolen off him, and he lost his phone. Haha.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I steal wallets from crowd surfers...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by duarte1223
I steal wallets from crowd surfers...

haha after I lost my phone I kept my hand on my pocket with my wallet. I also had the girls I went with who didnt want to surf hold it.
Quote by It'sForTheBest

Quote by SynGates7X
I've done it a couple of times. I found it awkward in more than one way.

definatly not a fan of them when i'm actually trying to watch a band.
^
So you're happy because the people there were respectful, and yet you threw some kid down and trampled him? Don't do that shit dude, you could've stopped him from ever going to a concert again.
I'm a person.
if crowd surfing was like they do on waynes world 2 then it would be class... but its not
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC

are you being serious
one of the general rules in a mosh pit is you help any out thats fallen
you DONT push em back down or push em down in the first place
and then to trample him thats just ****ish
iv fell to the floor iv always had people pull me back up and i will always help any one out on the floor in a mosh pit
you are a twat for doing that
Every time I have fallen at least two people have picked me up. Once I fell onto some broken glass, I was too pissed to notice though.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Usually around here the moshpits are pretty mild. We just push eachother around, if someone falls theres usually somebody helping them up.

No Im not just going to bad concerts, these are screamo deathmetal crap with an audience of 500+
woah... have mosh pits really gotten less violent? last time at a concert i went with like 6 friends... 4 of em ended up crying with bloody noses (they got knocked down countless times by adults and they did not help em) and me and 2 other just got decked a few times lol. good times.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Tbh, I hate any kind of dancing or moshing at shows, and crowd surfing, it really really pisses me off, and you just look stupid.

Who the hell wants to go into a mosh pit and get touched and puished around by some big sweaty man, whos wearing make up, a trench coat and big stupid looking boots...

NOT ME

Same goes for hardcore dancing, I just laugh at the poor people who do this.

Crowd surfing only pisses me off when I'm right at the front and every 20 seconds i get soem b*stard kicking me in the head!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Ive crowdsurged 5 times that i can remember. The last 2 were awesome because they were at a Presidents Of The United States Of America concert and they didnt put the railing up that they normally have on the floor in front of the stage so i got to go up on stage twice.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Player 1
I've done it a couple of times. I found it awkward in more than one way.

definatly not a fan of them when i'm actually trying to watch a band.

Awkward? You don't like the feeling of hot, sweaty, hands of random chicks and guys all over your ass and balls?
METALLICA.
Quote by guitaristdave
Tbh, I hate any kind of dancing or moshing at shows, and crowd surfing, it really really pisses me off, and you just look stupid.

Who the hell wants to go into a mosh pit and get touched and puished around by some big sweaty man, whos wearing make up, a trench coat and big stupid looking boots...

NOT ME

Crowd surfing only pisses me off when I'm right at the front and every 20 seconds i get soem b*stard kicking me in the head!

I think it's a positive and fun thing. If you don't like it go to the side. If you're in the front the least of your problems are crowd surfers. The worst problem is being squished.
i always tie my camera to my pants lol....
saved it more than once that way
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC

Isn't that a big no-no in moshes? You're supposed to pick people up if they fall down, that's what i always do anyways.
Quote by AC/zeppelin/DC
I went crowd surfing for the first time last night!!! It was soo fun. You get right up to the stage, like 5 feet from the band. The only bad thing was my cell phone fell out of my pocket so now I have to buy a new one.

What suprised me was how respectful people were. Everyone is willing to lift you up, and I fell 2 times, but the people always try to stop you from hitting ground, and they throw you right back up.

How many of you have ever been crowd surfing? Was it an enjoyable experience?

You will think that until they go to throw you up and they launch you where nobody is standing, or when people dont catch you and make you fall. It doesn't feel very good.
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
i know someone who went crowd surfing and lost their phone too. then some kid found it and sent over 500 text messages in 10 minutes.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
I love crowd surfing... I always look after my stuff when I do it though. Shove it in my front pockets or hold it... always tie your shoelaces tight before too... or say goodbye to your shoes.

The best crowd surf I've ever done was to Iron Maiden at Reading 2005, it was so packed at the front you could crowd surf from really far out... I must have surfed about 50 meters, was amazing!

The worst crowd surf I've ever seen was a girl at a Slipknot/Slayer gig... she started surfing, and by the time she'd got to the front, she'd had all her clothes ripped off her down to her underwear and bra. Ouch.
xD i seem to remeber reading a post about a kid who crowd surfed at an FoB concert, then said that "moshing an a fall out boy concert is the best fun you'll ever have" i forget where i saw it though, i lol'd.

cause you dont mosh a a fall out boy concert.

nothing against fall out boy i like them O.o but still *puts on flame helmet*