neat
12 10%
sloppy
77 62%
in between
34 27%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 2
dont ask why i made this poll...but do you have sloppy or neat handwriting? and while im at it...

my friend saw me writing decently neatly and said only girls write neatly and guys are supposed to write like chicken scratch...is there any truth to this? lol because i really dont think so.
I write neatly with a biro but I hardly write with biros now. I take most of my lecture notes using colour pens, I mean real felt tip pens, not coloured biro/gel pens, so my handwriting tends to be messy.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Yes... that is absolutely the truth.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
neat, but tiny as fuck
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I have a good hand writing, worked on it (Write letter A 1000 times, looks good? move to B etc)
But it well worthed it..

..And gave me something to do in classes.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
In the middle. Depends on my mood/whethere I can be arsed or not.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Horrible.

My spelling, however, is impeccable.

snap woo
nothiinn
My writing has been described as drunken spiders dancing.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
My handwriting blows.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
@ BassistGal
hehe that would be funny doing and it would also give me something to to in art class...do you write the letters big or small when you write them so often??
My handwriting is the worst in the world even I struggle to read it... And thats bad of you are taking down lecture notes :S
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I have terrible handwriting. I'm not handicapped but nobody besides my best friends can read my writing. Not even my teachers. It's cool.
Quote by Dr.Evil Knödel
@ BassistGal
hehe that would be funny doing and it would also give me something to to in art class...do you write the letters big or small when you write them so often??

AaAaAaAaAaAa.. Done?
BbBbBbBbBbBb

And so on

Do them on the size you want your normal hand writing to be.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Mine is the suck lol It's a good defence mechanism against people trying to steal my work... thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :P
I was thinking about making this thread in school today, you beat me to it. Anyway, I have extremely sloppy shit-writing.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I write like an 8 year-old child, it's embarrassing.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by MedicreDemon
I was thinking about making this thread in school today, you beat me to it. Anyway, I have extremely sloppy shit-writing.

lol sorry about that, well think of it this way...i made your life easier by making it for you? i intended on doing the favor for you the second i thought about it lol

my writing actually does vary from time to time...depending on mood, tired/awake, happy/sad...etc etc
Quote by Smokey Amp

+1... my teachers make me type everything up on the comp so they can read it lol
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Smokey Amp

I also write like an 8-year-old. Except I'm not embarrased by it.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Usually indecipherable to anyone, but I have a habit of writing very fast, which I'm trying to break.

I've been told that I should be a doctor because of it. =\
mt writing is so bad, that when I was taking notes in English for coursework, when it got to revision, I coudlnt even read my own writing.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
"extra sloppy" for me.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Ha, I like it when you get notes back on your homework from your teacher, and their writing is so bad, you just gaze into an empty space with "what the ****?" written across your face

Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Ha, I like it when you get notes back on your homework from your teacher, and their writing is so bad, you just gaze into an empty space with "what the ****?" written across your face

Im not sure which is worse.

On topic...my writing is super messy, even I cant read it
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
Quote by davidson22
+1... my teachers make me type everything up on the comp so they can read it lol

Yeah, I didn't think my hand-writing was so bad until my teacher requested my next paper to be typed up on a computer because my hand writing was so appalling.

I feel sorry for the examiners who mark my exams.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Sloppy althoguh some people say its pretty neat. I have the joined type writing so I can write entire words without taking my pen of the paper except for the bars and ts, dots on is etc.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I dont handwrite, I print - and my printing is atrocious.

I don't handwrite because it's even messier, and I haven't handwritten since grade 6 (four years ago). When developing a signature for a bank card well...my signature doesnt ever look the same so xD

I cant read my writing either, and I cant be arsed to type so for english I try to write slowly and more neatly.

Everywhere else I dont.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Horrible.

My spelling, however, is impeccable.

+1.
Same.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
I can barely read my own handwriting. I don't know how my teacher does..

If I try hard, though, I can write very neatly.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I never handwrite and always print.

On exams it's pretty funny, because my writing goes from fairly neat, large, and easily readable at the start when I'm still bright eyed and bushy tailed, and then small, scrunched, and barely legible near then end when my hand is sore and I'm pressed for time.

I'd imagine that happens al ot.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by philjay
Sloppy althoguh some people say its pretty neat. I have the joined type writing so I can write entire words without taking my pen of the paper except for the bars and ts, dots on is etc.

What are you, 7?

"I can do joined up writing now, mummy"

However, you like good bands, therefore you are excused.

My handwriting is disgraceful. People try to copy my work and end up asking me what every single word says. The words 'Please write legibly' also made frequent appearances in red pen on my mock exams when I got them back.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
my writing is readable but still sucks balls, how bad it is depends on whether i can be arsed/how fast i need to write/mood etc etc.....my signature sucks donkey penis aswell, it is never ever exactly the same
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Slop from my scratchpad at work:

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
it's a little of both. it all depends on what i'm writing, who's going to be reading it, what mood i'm in, and how long i have to write it.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Page 1 of 2