I would. Most online stores offer a good return policy. Yeah, it's a drag to use it, but you won't be out any cash if it's junk. I found most B stock stuff is simply returned items with no problems.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
if the return policy is good then yeah like mudder said. i wouldnt buy it from an unknown person/place though
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Musician's Friend and Guitar Center are the same. I bought a B-Stock amp off of Music123. There was nothing wrong with the amp. It just came in a different box and without a manuel.
Sorry, first time I've heard the term. What is "B-Stock?"
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I have a problem buying things new just because I know that the second I get it in my hands, its worth at least 15% less. This is just like buying a lightly used guitar. If it wasn't in great condition, the company wouldn't sell it to you. In fact, I was looking at one of the Epi Dot Deluxe guitars that Music123 has up for sale at $350.....until I bought a Jazzmaster today. I feel dirty, yet redeemed.
I have bought both B Stock and Scratch and Dent. B Stock is usually fine, just someone didn't like their purchase. You may not get a manual or the manufacturers box, but the item is in perfect working order and worth buying.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~