Quote by Greg Harper
I bet you are a Greenday fan.

Your so stupid.

Wrong thread, first of all.

Second, nobody wants to see a green day hate thread.

There is already a Green Day thread and this kinda stuff belongs in there.

Green Day>you
Nikolas
you did nothing wrong, freedom of speech my friend, i hate greenday, im going with the classics, metallica, gnr, pantera
Second, nobody wants to see a green day hate thread.

i disagree, im glad someone made one, even dookie was boring, no offense to their fans, but they are just so boring
Actually, he did do something wrong. It's in the wrong forum. This belongs in the Pop Punk forum in the Green Day thread.
Quote by TheHobbes
Actually, he did do something wrong. It's in the wrong forum. This belongs in the Pop Punk forum in the Green Day thread.

Thank you.
Nikolas
seriously.wats so gd about them? i mean cmon writing songs about government?tenacious d did it but they made it FUNNY. billy joe and his other members all wear make up (so did kiss but they made gd music) so they r puffs.
Sam Singleton - A rebel rocker...
Quote by rebel-sam
seriously.wats so gd about them? i mean cmon writing songs about government?tenacious d did it but they made it FUNNY. billy joe and his other members all wear make up (so did kiss but they made gd music) so they r puffs.

Your arguement is stupid.

Tenacious D wasn't the first band to write about politics. Bands have been doing that since the 60's and 70's.

And Kiss wasn't the first band to wear make-up either.

It's fine if you dislike Green Day, but come on, at least have some valid points to give us.
Nikolas
TS you're an intolerant tool. This thread is such a waste of space and time and I don't really like them but I bet they make music that's 100 times better than you could make. You're such a prick.

*reported*
i did not say they were the first to write about it or to wear make up i simply stated tht kiss can get away with it and the D took the mik out of it.

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Your arguement is stupid.

Tenacious D wasn't the first band to write about politics. Bands have been doing that since the 60's and 70's.

And Kiss wasn't the first band to wear make-up either.

It's fine if you dislike Green Day, but come on, at least have some valid points to give us.
Sam Singleton - A rebel rocker...