What do you guys think about the 59' fender bassman and Deluxe Reverb pedals they have? Their site says it adds the character of those amps to an already driven tube amp. Think its worth a try?
Try them out and see.

I doubt anyone here would know.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I haven't tried them, but I hardly think they'll be very good. I'm just against digital modeling.
Quote by mr_hankey
I haven't tried them, but I hardly think they'll be very good. I'm just against digital modeling.

Ya usually i'd agree with you but Roland are probably the only company that seem to be able to make digital stuff sound good...i mean look at the Cubes
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
Ya usually i'd agree with you but Roland are probably the only company that seem to be able to make digital stuff sound good...i mean look at the Cubes

They don't sound bad, but I wouldn't say they sound good either.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Boss craps out real easy. At least on the pedals I have had.

Really? i always found them to be pretty reliable and built like tanks...and mine tend to take a fair beating too
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
i have a Boss mutil effect and i think its awesome......i havnt tried the one your talking about but boss are usually good
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
My Boss pedals are pretty damn durable too.
Doesn't mean all Boss pedals sound good though...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Durable but average all the same. A good average though. They do make some good pedals though.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Those two new pedals have really caught my eye. There was an earlier thread on here about those...I definitely wanna give the Deluxe Reverb a shot. It obviously won't equal that wonderful amp, but hey if it comes close it would be a nice addition to the pedal board.
Quote by iluvmyprs89
What do you guys think about the 59' fender bassman and Deluxe Reverb pedals they have? Their site says it adds the character of those amps to an already driven tube amp. Think its worth a try?

I really don't think effects like that would do your rig justice: IMO those pedals are aimed at beginners.
Quote by TehJermie

. Johnny Demarco rules.

On topic, I really don't like the whole COSM idea. But that said, I enjoy my Cube 60 a lot.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??