I understand a bit about neck's warping and stuff, but I wanted everyone else's opinion on this. I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half and I realize that every time I've played guitar it has been sitting down (in front of a computer for tabs). I want to start practicing standing up and even moving, so this is what I wanna do:

I'd like to walk around the block or to the park and play guitar. The thing is, its about 45-50F right now. Is this terrible for the guitar? Is there a range of humidity that I should not expose it to? I just dont wanna hurt my Epiphone AJ-500R
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
unless its for an extended period of time, dont worry about it. Your guitar will be fine.
dude where in nebraska do you live? im in omaha and we have school off bc of bad weather
it shouldn't hurt it. i play mine outside all the time. as long as its not like raining or something.
when it rains is when you REALLY need to worry...

otherwise i dont think itll affect it too much.
as far as i know warping happens when youve been, say outside in the freezing cold with your guitar and take it somewhere REALLY hot.
or something...
Top lel.
Okay, since someone is from around where I live, I'll be honest, it is like, 20F but when all this snow goes away I plan on going outside an playing
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
heat does more than cold. the cold can dry out and crack the wood but that's only if you would be leaving it outside which you woudn't, a few hours here and there won't hurt. but if it starts rainging you better run the hell outta there
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
I once went outside and played in the snow forgetting that the snow would melt and get my guitar wet. When i got inside again i wiped it off and the guitar seems fine.
You might get a few funny looks but it wont damage it, people play at outdoor festivals and stuff without too much damage...
Believe me, a simple stroll down the block will not harm your guitar unless it is snowing or raining. And I assume if you are walking then it is not -20F so that's not an issue. You might want to try it naked too, very soothing.