Hi, i own a gio ibanez gsa 60 guitar... .every time i use the whammy bar it gets thrown way out of tune... is this a problem with the bridge or the tuners or both anyone know?
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
I have the same on my brother' gsa60 (used to be mine).. its just that the bridge is a little weird, and there is no locking nut.. so thus when you use the whammy too viciously, it'll untune..
It goes out of tune if i simply tap it too hard..... and to fix this problem should i replace the trem and get a locking nut? and if i didn't wanna do that would new tuners help?
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
Well, Gio guitars are the lowest of the low quality. You shouldn't expect any tuning stability from it while using the trem, even the slightest bit.
I'm back, you douchebags.
i know this but how can i fix that....
Quote by silhouettica
Quote by EMGibanez
i know this but how can i fix that....

well, you asked if there was a problem with the tuners/ bridge, and I answered, no, its just low qaulity. Theres your answer.
I'm back, you douchebags.