ok in a couple of months i may be getting a new amp to upgrade from a little 10watt amp that i have now......i want 50-60 watts or more, and i dont need the amp itself to have many effects because i have a real goof FX pedal for that.....but just incase i bypass or dont use the pedal it should still sound good without the pedal....also i dont have any more than £200 to spend on it

i dont know much about amps and the different types and stuff so please be helpfull
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Save more money.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I hate to say this, but, I would save up a little if possible. But if not, go with kurdtkobaign's suggestion.
dont get a vox valvetronix, i got one like 4 months ago and im already sick of it.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
dont get a vox valvetronix, i got one like 4 months ago and im already sick of it.

Man we're talking £200 I doubt you'll get much better than a Valvetronix.
at least get a cube then, that may be better than the vox
Lunatics on pogo sticks
because my vox sucks, so i cant imagine it would be worse because ive heard good things about it
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
because my vox sucks, so i cant imagine it would be worse because ive heard good things about it

Seriously? I like mine, great amp for the price.