I'm considering getting a new guitar soon. I want a guitar with a floyd rose and a locking nut. I play alot of classic rock..sometimes heavier sometimes not, just in that range. And it needs to have really easy fret access.....
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
price range?
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
there really isn't one..... i was thinkin around 800-1500
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
Quote by toddpens8771
ESP Eclipse II.

I don't think those have floyd roses on em....
Quote by silhouettica
well probably high end LTD M and MH series maybe a sig guitar
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!