I'm doing market reasearch for botyh civics class and a future company. Please take the time to ansewer this survey.

1: Would you be willing to buy a Custom guitar, bass, amplitifer, effect pedal, or pickup online?

2: If so how much would you be willing to pay for such an item? Please list which Item your giving a pricefor (IE: If your stating how much you would pay for an effect pedal please say so)

3: Would having a guarantee that if there was anything you did not like you would be able to send it back and I would work with you to fix it and make it work for you, or that you would have a full refund (minus sales tax and shipping) effect your desision?

4: Would having a custom shop company that sells guitars in more then just the popular S, T, LP, J-bass, and P-bass styles, be something you would want to look into?

5: If so what other styles of guitars would you like to see?

6: What kind of features would you like? (IE FR, Piezco, Locking tuners, Nitro finish, etc)

(Yes, I did post this in GB&C, and I probally will post it in the Pit and The Bass forum aswell, as Im trying to get a good range of people ansewering.)
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.