Ok, so I'm about to buy a Cort MR-730 for about 460 USD but I'm quite concerned about how the swedish climate will affect it's body. I've heard all these scary stories about warping bodies and such. So, my question is: Is a humidifier worth the cost and if so, which one do you recommend?

Cheers!
Yeah I got busted so I used my one phonecall to dedicate a song for you on the radio - Jens Lekman
i dont think so. it gets warped and stuff when there is a dramatic change in climate. im pretty sure if its cold all the time then it will be fine.
What the ****, it's not the north pole im talking about. The climate changes from -20 degrees celsius in the winter to +30 in the summer. I forgot Americans barely knows where Mexico and Canada is, then it's too much to ask from some of you to know where Sweden is.
Yeah I got busted so I used my one phonecall to dedicate a song for you on the radio - Jens Lekman
Quote by Jonte_T
What the ****, it's not the north pole im talking about. The climate changes from -20 degrees celsius in the winter to +30 in the summer. I forgot Americans barely knows where Mexico and Canada is, then it's too much to ask from some of you to know where Sweden is.

Please don't start sterotyping, it'll get you no help. If the temperture change is dramatic, then you might have problems, but going from season to season should cause no problems as the change is gradual...also, as long as you keep the guitar inside in some type of climate controlled enviornment, (i.e.: keep it in your house) you should be fine.
Thanks a lot for the help, that was what I needed to hear!
I would watch out in your house even. During winter, if you have heating it dries out the air significantly. That'll cause some serious warping. If your weather is going to warm up anytime soon, a humidifier isnt a total must. But, come fall, when it starts to cool down, I would definitely invest in a humidifier. They usually dont cost more than 25 USD.