Did the lead singer for nickelback get a nose job i will post some links of old videos and modern i'm sorta wonderin. His name is Chad Kroger.

Before: http://www.get3music.com/p/Nickelback-1.jpg

Now: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/thelongroadofnickelback/TheLongRoadOfNickelbackMySpaceGroup.jpg
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Last edited by lucky911charms at Mar 1, 2007,
Have no idea but Jennifer Aniston recently had one
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I had envisioned this to be somehow related to him being punched on the nose, which is all he deserves.

they have a couple cool songs....

and i dunno bout the nose job.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
well considering he was on the 100 unsexiest men alive a while back (someone in school brought that up today so thats how i remembered it) so it might not be such a bad thing if he did... ireally don't ever see nickelback videos or anytihng so i couldnt tell you if he did
Man they were awesome back in the day and now they still are popular. Oh and by the way just cause they have a slow song doesn't mean you need to freak out and say the suck.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by lucky911charms
Man they were awesome back in the day and now they still are popular. Oh and by the way just cause they have a slow song doesn't mean you need to freak out and say the suck.

A slow song? isn't 90% of their material ballads
Ok i got pics ,eh!
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by Seamanstains
A slow song? isn't 90% of their material ballads

Actually, most of the songs on their albums are pure hard rock. They won't release them as singles, however, because they're afraid of losing their pop audience.
Quote by d3guns
nickelback sux and he is one ugly dude, he needs to think about suicide

It's people like you who are devoid of sentiment. I don't understand people like you at all. You know, it hurts to be called ugly, let alone being "named" as one of the top 10 unattractive males in rock. Yeah, I bet you're really good looking too. Grow the fuck up. You must be the most shallow person i've ever met on UG.

And no, I don't think he's joking. If he's joking then that just makes him all the more pathetic.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 1, 2007,
Quote by Harmonius
It's people like you who are devoid of sentiment. I don't understand people like you at all. You know, it hurts to be called ugly, let alone being "named" as one of the top 10 unattractive males in rock. Yeah, I bet you're really good looking too. Grow the fuck up. You must be the most shallow person i've ever met on UG.

Get that sand out of your vagina, he was just joking.
The two pics look the same except for the hair

^ One of the 10 most ugly? I can think of alot of rock musicians that are uglyer than him.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
The two pics look the same except for the hair

^ One of the 10 most ugly? I can think of alot of rock musicians that are uglyer than him.

Agreed.

Lemmy, anyone?

1 - Who cares ?
2 - You guys are typical teens who think they're better/ stronger/ better looking/etc.. than everyone. You guys need to get beaten or snap out of it. GROW THE FVCK UP.
Everyday that goes by, I understand even more why Cas eventually snapped after so many years of dealing with IGNORANT and idiotic KIDS like you.
3 - Give the man a break
4 - Listent to Animals, Fight For All The Wrong Reasons, Follow You Home, Side Of A Bullet (DIMEBAG f*ckin cover), Flat On The Floor,
go die in a hole THEN come here and tell us they only write ballads.
5 - He can sing better than any of you and OBVIOUSLY writes better songs than all of you as HE has many records and fans and you guys dont.
6 - He has done greater things than most of you will in your lifetime.

UGers like you idiots got only a 1/32 of what they deserve on 25th Nov. RIP Cas.

/thread
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Last edited by miguelito2729 at Mar 1, 2007,
So...what you're saying is we're ignorant and idiotic little kids because we dislike Nickelback and you're not a good songwriter or a talented singer unless you have a record deal.

Nice.

By the way, the solo in "Side of a Bullet," yeah....that was a Dimebag clip, it wasn't Chad or Ryan playing.
Quote by Powerhouse
So...what you're saying is we're ignorant and idiotic little kids because we dislike Nickelback and you're not a good songwriter or a talented singer unless you have a record deal.

Nice.

By the way, the solo in "Side of a Bullet," yeah....that was a Dimebag clip, it wasn't Chad or Ryan playing.

Sure, only thing is
where the hell did I talk about the solo in Side Of a Bullet or solos at all ?

And 2nd, no that is not what I meant, I was saying that you guys have NO right to be so harsh about a friggin nosejob first of all and you guys have NO RIGHT to say he sings like shit or sucks at guitar as he has many fans and albums that have been awarded many times whereas you guys don't.

In short: my point is

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU guys to be judging EVERYONE and EVERYTHING ?
Go further than the surface man, this is just one time out the thousands where UGers think they can judge everything.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Powerhouse

Nice.

When I saw them live Ryan played the whole solo.

And I think his nose looks the same.
Why do people think he's ugly? Sure, he's average looking, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's ugly. Ugly means that you're put-off by a persons looks, which I don't think is the case here.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."