lol is any1 going to this festival in the summer?

Now .. there are 3 reasons why it is better than all the english festivals this year.....

(1) Its cheaper! My ticket cost me £110!! However the "weekend" ticket does not include camping, but a camping ticket is only an extra £11 each! Festivals over here vary between £130-£150 after booking fee's! Bargain!!

(2) Leading on from number one, this festival is a four dayer!! All English ones are three dayer's! So its cheaper AND longer .. lovely! Although I say it's cheaper, we will have to pay for the travel there (and back!), but anyway you would still have to pay for petrol to get to ones in UK or train fares or whatever!

(3) The line-up is 10 times better than all the ones in England this year .. (although the reading/leeds ones havent been announced this will still be better :P)

The CONFIRMED line-up so far is:

Metallica
Muse
Bloc Party
My Chemical Romance
Snow Patrol
Kings of Leon
Faithless
Kaiser Chiefs
The Kooks
Pearl Jam
Mastadon
Beastie Boys
Damien Rice
The Chemical Brothers
Incubus
Keane
Klaxons
Marilyn Manson
Bjork ( lol )
Arctic Monkeys ( dont like em but hey! )

...and there's still more to be announced!

Might interest some of you anyway!

I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
I am from belgium , and i think we have better festivals.

That and that Werchter is basicly my backyard.
hah awsome!! All the British festivals this year have pretty much the same line-up!! Apart from headliners......
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
Living in Belgium, and currently none of those bands really interest me.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Well i have been there in 2004, and i thought it was great.
There are a few minor things that really bug me, but mostly they can get a good choise of different bands.
but i think that is their downfall in my eyes they have something of everything and not enough of certain thing to hold my interest.
There are 2 stages and most of the time they play togheter so you are bound to miss some stuff.

I might pick up the last last day for metallica and Mastodon, and lets hope they put tool on The 4th day aswel (confirmed i hear but not made official)

But i think i'll keep it to graspop.
I'd love to have big festivals round my town :/...
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Well, I would disagree with you there on my personal tastes. Im going to Bloodstock in Derby this year. £66 for 2 days with camping and Blind Guardian are headlining. Testament, Korpiklaani and Mendeed are also playing.

However I am going to Wacken cos that line up is amazing
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??