ok, im building a custom, and i was wondering if its possible to put an ibanez neck on a epiphone LP body, and if u can, how much would a neck cost?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
its thoroughly impossible considering the fact that les pauls are one piece guitars...no bolts in the back, its completely connected...try researching next time, ignorant nub

EDIT: you could use a les paul junior but that would defy the point of a les paul...
Quote by epiphonist13
its thoroughly impossible considering the fact that les pauls are one piece guitars...no bolts in the back, its completely connected...try researching next time, ignorant nub

EDIT: you could use a les paul junior but that would defy the point of a les paul...

ignorant nub? There no real need for that, he was starting a thread as part of research. And yes you could put a ibanez on a LP if your building the body. Because you can make the dimensions fit.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
dont call me ignorant, and if u mean the neck wont come off, u must be retarded, cuz i just unscrewed the screws and took it off last night
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

umm well epiphonist is stupid... you can, you would have to get wizard(the company that builds ibanez necks) to custom build one and u get a profesionall to cut the old neck off and put the new one on would cost prolly over 1000$ my prof put a fender neck on his martin and thats what he said is costed him
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
it is possible, if your EP les paul got a bolt on neck. If its a set neck, it's a lot harder. The scale length would have to match up to.
ok thanks, so basically i just need to find an ibanez neck that is the right length and all that?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

Quote by RATM62592
ok thanks, so basically i just need to find an ibanez neck that is the right length and all that?

Not going to happen, you would have to find a gibson scale ibanez neck with 22 frets...

There is no point, why bother wasting your time?

Check out www.warmoth.com
They'll make you a custom neck designed to your specs. Yes, you can get a thin Ibanez style neck with a shorter Gibson style scale length. The only problem is that buying from Warmoth will cost you an arm and a leg. Expect to pay like $300 for a completely finished custom neck.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Quote by RGman
Not going to happen, you would have to find a gibson scale ibanez neck with 22 frets...

There is no point, why bother wasting your time?

i think some of the gax's have same scale length as a les paul?
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass