i just got a new ESP f-250 a few weeks ago (fukin love it) but when im using the tremelo i barely dip the bar be4 the strings go way too loose and stop ringing.. maybe im used to my old guitars tremelo, but ive seen videos on the internet of people dipping them alot lower. is there something i need to adjust on my bridge?
Try adding electrical tape to your neck pickup, I did that and it helps the sustain a lot.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Yeah, I know. Because pickups are magnets, they tend to suck in your strings and cause them to stop ringing. If you put electrical tape around the neck pickup, it can help to lower the power of the magnet and let your strings sustain more. As for the strings going loose, do you have vintage trems on your other guitars? If so, then yeah, Floyd Rose trems make it so you can dive a lot farther down.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by Metallica_Ðuke
lol... im talkin about the whammy bar lol

but uh.. thanks anyways?

They're related, it keeps the strings from going underneath the pickup and snagging. Just get used to it, they're all like that except the Ibanez S series.
Dickless.
wow when i bought my ESP M-100FM i actually thought the tremolo was too stiff...but i got used to it though...i used to use a kinda classic tremolo system like the ones on strast so it got some gettin used to so i guess just playin around with it cuz the floyd rose is typically a bit more sensitive than ohter tremolos...if the problem persists then check up some sites devoted to tremolo upkeep...there are a lot of them
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!