Yer! I h8 rapp! Bring bk rk!!1 Rap sx!

/silliness.

Wow, you are very cool. No, actually, how silly and ignorant.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Rap will evolve into something else and the afro-americans will again rule the music industry.

They're hibernating right now.
Quote by evansut7

Rock is back.

as great as that sounds, im sure it has something to do with the influx of diva groups(i.e. pussycat dollz, and whatever the name of that crap "making the band" group is). man id love rock to be back, but it seems that any young kid that come off the streets with any sort of credentials can become a rapper, but to be a rocker you need to be good.

bring back the funk!
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Though the "rock" you are talking about is mainly emo, pop-punk, or the occasional popular Hardcore band or whatever you would call bands like From First to Last and Underoath.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
thank f*ck for that
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by evansut7
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255606,00.html

"rap sales slid a whopping 21 percent from 2005 to 2006, and for the first time in 12 years no rap album was among the top 10 sellers of the year."

Rock is back.

It's from Fox News, how can this be factual?

And rock is not back, it's as dead as ever.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
at least rap is gone, but real rock is not back. i wish it was. but no, we get this other "rock" shit instead
So, wait, Rap; one of the biggest music genres has died because it's not charted in the top ten albums of the year?

And people still say punk is alive!
at least rap is gone, but real rock is not back. i wish it was. but no, we get this other "rock" shit instead

I wouldn't want to live in a world where "real" Rock was the dominant music.

Everyone would be brain-dead fucking Neanderthals with nothing interesting to say. Their brains would corrode from talks of booze, sex, drugs and music that preaches nothing except having a good time. People would stop reading, people would never visit an Art gallery. No one would have anything intellectual to say.

You ever think that Rock died for a reason? What else was their to do in the 70's except be stupid? I seriously try never to say anything bad about music, but there was nothing smart about any Rock music that came from back in the day. And no, bands liek Pink Floyd were not intelligent. Spacy Classic Rock is not smart music.
Poor advice.
^^^my god you are retarded^^^

and so is the TS
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up

Everyone would be brain-dead fucking Neanderthals with nothing interesting to say. Their brains would corrode from talks of booze, sex, drugs and music that preaches nothing except having a good time. People would stop reading, people would never visit an Art gallery. No one would have anything intellectual to say.

You ever think that Rock died for a reason? What else was their to do in the 70's except be stupid? I seriously try never to say anything bad about music, but there was nothing smart about any Rock music that came from back in the day. And no, bands liek Pink Floyd were not intelligent. Spacy Classic Rock is not smart music.
he makes good points

+1
Rock on !!!!!!!!!!
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by Child In Time
Yer! I h8 rapp! Bring bk rk!!1 Rap sx!

/silliness.

Wow, you are very cool. No, actually, how silly and ignorant.

seconded
Quote by evansut7
Rock is back.

Quote by mental_zer0
'bout damn time!

Quote by OIKEYEVIA
hell yea! they finaly realized who the true masters are... ive dreamed of this day for years

Quote by rockdude375
thank f*ck for that

Quote by PlayTheMetal
Rock on !!!!!!!!!!

Lol at the idiots.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by Arthur Curry
Rap will evolve into something else and the afro-americans will again rule the music industry.

They're hibernating right now.

This reminded me of something I'd been pondering...

On a side note, do many of the black people at youse guy's schools wear those puffy black jackets with the orange insides and the fur around the hood, or is it just me ?

(btw, this is an observation, not a slur)
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
This doesn't mean rap is dead, or rock is coming back....It just means rap wasn't on the top 10 this year.

I think there have been some good new rock bands though, such as Wolfmother. I'm sure there's good bands out there, I just haven't heard them yet.
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?
Rap insider Chuck Creekmur, who runs the leading Web site Allhiphop.com, says he got a message from a friend recently "asking me to hook her up with some Red Hot Chili Peppers because she said she's through with rap.

I like that line.

Because, ya know, Rap music today is just loaded with intellectual stimulation.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Rap died when 50 Cent came into the music scene. But cheer up, dont feel bad that rap today sucks, it'll be better this summer with the masterpiece that will be the new Wu-tang Clan album.
--
...and the world sighed in relief