i was just wondering , wud sum1 be oh so kind enuff 2 talk to me on msn messenger? im ever so lonely...

but , seriously, id like to know , if anyone aho has a fairly good knowledge of music theory ie , can and does write their own songs, with open , barre , power and sum other "unusual" sounding chords . u know , sum of the other usuals. cud i add u on msn and chat 2 u 4 a shot time? i dont have time to go to a proper music teacher at the moment , have exams to study for, and other tings. all i ask is , maybe half an hour. if even, i just have sum qs id like to ask 2 sum 1, and searchin on the net il get other info that will confuse me any help here is tremendously appreciated.
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
EDIT*** lol apparently hackers got my email. and screwed my soundcard bad but i fixed it.
Last edited by SillyRabbit at Mar 2, 2007,
Quote by duggyrocks
Why not just ask your questions on here? That way you'll get a few different replies from different people, that way you won't be given incorrect info.

i wud , but, id just rather talk straight 2 sum1 u know? a i f i woz right there wit sum 1. i think ill learn better.
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!