Hey guys im back in the Musician forum. I just decided to take a break from my guitar for a week. It helped I composed 2 songs, i'v tried out Hypnosis so i can have lucid dreams. but no luck so far, and now all of a sudden im more motivated and inspired to make the next big riff. Im also entering one of my songs in a contest called the wind something????no clue what its called. My english teacher told us about it today. Im so motivated. Get my 90w amp in 3-4 days too(thats when the rents get back from cancun).
LDing and hypnosis helped you compose? Weird...but pretty sweet. Good luck in the competition.
you sound like a noob.
98 Epiphone Flying V Korina (Gibson '57 Classic and Classic Plus)

BD-2

Sovtek Mig-50
1979 Marshall 1960A (original Greenbacks)
Hypnosis mp3's iv been listning to while sleeping helps with vivid thoughts no LD's yet. iv been to focused on these LD things to play guitar lately and now that im back its like iv been reborn into guitar again! Im no noob Zaxl. im 16 and my shits make better music than you
i was researching on lucid dreams found some sweet forums and downloaded a series called Mind Voyage good stuff even tho i feel REALLY crashed when im up after ten minutes in the morning. I get the best sleeps ever and feel refreshed when i wake up but im just crashing. You lay on ur back and fall asleep and go through sleep paralysis. And just research alot of this stuff if u want to do this P.S u twitch alot and dont eat anything before u do the hypnosis. I learnt from last night. felt like my stomache was a heart beating!
Quote by SillyRabbit
Im no noob Zaxl. im 16 and my shits make better music than you

Sigh. Don't do that.

I can LD to some extent at least once every 7 days or more. It's pretty cool. It can give you interesting topics to write about, or a new perspective.

This thread doesnt really belong here though.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by SillyRabbit
Im no noob Zaxl. im 16 and my shits make better music than you

okay
98 Epiphone Flying V Korina (Gibson '57 Classic and Classic Plus)

BD-2

Sovtek Mig-50
1979 Marshall 1960A (original Greenbacks)