who else thinks micheal meyers is a bad ass of all scary guys back in the 70's and 80's jason 2nd
I don't really like these horror icons. The only one I like is Pinhead. Because he, like, rules.

I mean come on, Michael is just another killer in, of ALL THINGS, a William Shatner Mask!

EDIT: LOL beaten to it!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I don't really like these horror icons. The only one I like is Pinhead. Because he, like, rules.

I mean come on, Michael is just another killer in, of ALL THINGS, a William Shatner Mask!

EDIT: LOL beaten to it!

Abosolutly!! the Hellraiser seiries is by far my favorite of the three. Speaking of three, that also happens to be the best Hellraiser movie.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Michael Meyers will sneak behind you and rape your face... Or is that Michael Jackson?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I like Jason Vorhees out of the Friday 13th films the most. Freddy Krueger is actually very funny, but yeah, the best has got to be Pinhead.

I have such sights...to show you...
Everybody knows its all about Hannibal
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
who cares its a creepy mask who gives a shit........ it deosnt even look like william shanter
i dont know, those teletubbies are some scary sh|t...
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Micheal Meyers is my favorite killer, and Pinhead is a close second

EDIT: glm got Pennywise back!
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by jb_designs
Abosolutly!! the Hellraiser seiries is by far my favorite of the three. Speaking of three, that also happens to be the best Hellraiser movie.

LOL dude, I thought that was the worst one out of the whole bunch.... too over-the-top.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.