Page 1 of 2
alright, so when i wash my hair (with shampoo, just for you curious ones), comb it, and just let it dry on its own, or use a hair drier, it only curls on the right side. I don' know why. It looks really weird. I want both sides to curl up, but only the right side does. How can I fix this?
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
The same thing happens to me. It's annoying as shit.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by Danjoe34
pics or it didn't happen

lolzors... Anyway you guys are lucky, my hair is straight... it gets really boring...
My hair goes curly on the sides and the back, but not in the front. But its just the ends that go curly, so it looks like I have wings. I occasionally straighten it, but most of the time I spend about 5 minutes towel drying it so it stays straight.
I use tons of hair wax to keep my hair brushed back. Its shoulder length but if I let it dry or use a hair dryer it puffs n curls into a huge ass afro.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I got a cowlick at the front of my hair on the right, whilst the other one always goes down, so I look completely ****ed up all the time.
i hate it when that happens. My hair looks dumb as shit when i wash it but when i dotn wash it for 1 or 2 days its kool but it starts to get itchy and smelly.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Guitardude19
I use tons of hair wax to keep my hair brushed back. Its shoulder length but if I let it dry or use a hair dryer it puffs n curls into a huge ass afro.

*shudder* hair wax... soo greasy...
I have the most God awful cow lick you'll ever see, so I know how you feel. It's not as noticable with my fringe long, but it makes the front of my hair go in completely different directions. The worst it gets now is that the right side always curls under my chin, the left stays straight. To fix it, use shampoo and conditioner, then blow dry your hair whilst brushing it. Run straightners through it, and then it should stay straight.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by MangledPhox
lolzors... Anyway you guys are lucky, my hair is straight... it gets really boring...

I wish mine was straight.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
*shudder* hair wax... soo greasy...

Yea.. looks horrible but if I dont use it I ll have a huge afro and people laugh and point and stare, so I have to hit people and get referrals from the university warning me that I ll be thrown out if I do it again.... So much trouble from an afro... Jeez
Quote by Guitardude19
Yea.. looks horrible but if I dont use it I ll have a huge afro and people laugh and point and stare, so I have to hit people and get referrals from the university warning me that I ll be thrown out if I do it again.... So much trouble from an afro... Jeez

Cut it, mebbe?
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Cut it, mebbe?

Never... I have been growin it for ages... My parents never let me have long hair... Im jus waitin for it be get long enuf that it looks like Bon Jovi's hair in the 80's... Not that I like that look but it ll give me a credible look :S...I hope.
my hair is curley, and conditioner makes it much easier to manage. try conditioner made for curley hair and it might have a good effect.
Buy one of those cylindrical brushes and use it to curl that side up.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Guitardude19
Never... I have been growin it for ages... My parents never let me have long hair... Im jus waitin for it be get long enuf that it looks like Bon Jovi's hair in the 80's... Not that I like that look but it ll give me a credible look :S...I hope.

Bon Jovi in the 80's a credible look?

I've heard it all now:
Ouch
Quote by Alix_D
Bon Jovi in the 80's a credible look?

I've heard it all now:
Ouch

My hair will be like Ticco Torres (Guy at top right back of picture).... Yea....
When i was about 10 I used to have lovley flowin wavey hair, now its like real tight thick curls. If you want your hair to go back to normal, just dont wash your hair for a couple of days (as disgusting as it sounds), shower as normal, just dont shampoo your hair. It works wonders
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
My hair used to be like that. Nowadays I wash my hair in the morning, go crazy on it with a towel and brush it back. My hair is really wavy nowadays. But this morning I used a hiar dryer and walked around with lion-like hair. :P
Quote by 10secondepic
blow dry it, but as you blow dry it, comb it down, it'll dry straight that way

If you use the dryer too much your hair will get thin.
mine does that too and if you blowdry it after you get out of the shower while brushing it, it wont do that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Wow, the same thing happens to me, annoying as shit. One side of my hair is flat like I like it to be, but the other side curls up and sideways and has been pissing me off since day one
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
use conditioner... i dont use shampoo... and i get a head of perfuct curls (but not too curly), and i put stuff in it to keep it from frizzing when i dont want it to look crazy
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by highway61
my hair is curley, and conditioner makes it much easier to manage. try conditioner made for curley hair and it might have a good effect.

Does it have to be natural/organic or something for it to work sometimes? Can I get it anywhere?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
WTC is with the drying/straightening/buying round brushes/certain conditioners in here??

Since when..do..guys..care?
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

dude! if ur a metalhead just keep growing it cos once its really long it wont do dumb shit no more
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Paiger
WTC is with the drying/straightening/buying round brushes/certain conditioners in here??

Since when..do..guys..care?

Since a Hell of a lot longer than you think. Despite what you may perceive, guys do happen to care about their hair, they're not just bags of meat waiting for sex or food. Well, many of them aren't. Damned '07ers...

Anyway, to be on topic, if you often sleep on one side of your body, your hair will start to straighten that side by itself. It's like a cool, all-night straightener, you're pressing your hair against a pillow or something all night at the same time each day, so your hair is going to get used to that and react accordingly. Sometimes the other side of your hair can actually curl inwards if it's long enough and lays on your face as you sleep.

What I do, is after I take a shower, I don't dry my hair at all. I comb it back somewhat tight against my head, then tie it all into a ponytail. I comb the ponytail and squeeze any water out of it to keep it manageable, and possibly put another hair tie at the end to keep it straighter. Since I generally shower at night, I sleep with it this way (no drying at all), and by the morning, everything is dry except possibly the hair tie, and it's pretty straight and good looking. If need be (and this is a stupid yet funny thing to do) you can headbang for about 30 seconds, and then fix your hair to how you want it, it should have more body and generally look better, it works for me.

If you want the other side of your hair curled, you can just (as sai) get a cylindrical brush, or use a large-ish curler at the bottom. Even try sleeping on your back/other side for a week or so and see if that works. Careful though, having all of your hair curl out can possibly make your head look like a bell if your hair is a range of lengths. Try it and see if you like it though.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Last edited by Kylster at Mar 1, 2007,
i hate my hair its straight but i wish it would curl out at the ends and be a little more wavy
CGDAEG
Quote by pinkzep52
i hate my hair its straight but i wish it would curl out at the ends and be a little more wavy

Heh, usually just blow drying it everywhere after a shower will get it quite wavy, maybe curly too.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
My hair is a 7" mohawk that looks like garbage unless it's up... then again, that's a personal choice and I could cut it off any time I wanted to..

The alternative is spending ~15 minutes to put it up... sleep with it in... fix it up for like 3 minutes the next day... continue until it's too greasy to stand... wash.. repeat..

I'll go with the second option
Quote by Kylster
Since a Hell of a lot longer than you think. Despite what you may perceive, guys do happen to care about their hair, they're not just bags of meat waiting for sex or food. Well, many of them aren't. Damned '07ers...

Sorry, I still find that odd. I did >not< say that men only cared about "sex and food", but at least the guys I know don't straighten their hair or buy roundbrushes to fix the flippy side. Do whatever you want, but personally, I would kind of be turned off by a guy who knew more about hair than me. But that's just me. I think it's more natural, and endearing if a guy doesn't care about something stupid like his hair--I'm a girl, and I don't.

You guys just all sound.. oddly knowlegdable. JUST SAYING.

BY THE WAY, me being an '07er has nothing to do with the fact that like two dozen guys sound like girls talking about their hair. : D
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

My hair is frizzy, thick as hell, and curly like no other.

If I didn't straighten it then it would look like shit. I'm getting tired of straightening my hair for 30min every morning
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
beard comeover

/end thread

lol

my hair is retarded too
it looks decent when i get hairspray in it before it dries all the way otherwise its all frizzy and shit
i hate it
i wish i could just get out of the shower and be done with it
Quote by Paiger
Sorry, I still find that odd. I did >not< say that men only cared about "sex and food", but at least the guys I know don't straighten their hair or buy roundbrushes to fix the flippy side. Do whatever you want, but personally, I would kind of be turned off by a guy who knew more about hair than me. But that's just me. I think it's more natural, and endearing if a guy doesn't care about something stupid like his hair--I'm a girl, and I don't.

You guys just all sound.. oddly knowlegdable. JUST SAYING.

BY THE WAY, me being an '07er has nothing to do with the fact that like two dozen guys sound like girls talking about their hair. : D

All I do is straighten my hair. It started because everybody (literally) was telling me that it would look good.

Oddly enough.... they were right
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Page 1 of 2