I've been playing for about 4 months with my squier strat and im really lovin guitar. I was at guitar center today and found a Schecter C-1 and fell in love with it. Also it was used so it was only $300 compared to $500 new. The guy said he'd put it in the back room for me to make my decision. Now I don't know if I should stick with my squier or buy the schecter. So what do you guys think?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
its better than the squier, no doubt.

go with it. although, i would say go with a washburn X50, they are about the same price used, hard part is finding one. but for that price, go with it.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
i'd say go for the schecter, look around some threads that talk about them, they have alot of positive reviews. Great guitars for the price.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
Thanks for the input i've decided that im going to wait a while and save up enough money for a better amp and guitar at the same time, and maybe see if I can get the guitar center employee I talked with to inform me on deals on schecters.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
Thanks for the input i've decided that im going to wait a while and save up enough money for a better amp and guitar at the same time, and maybe see if I can get the guitar center employee I talked with to inform me on deals on schecters.

Good job. I was just about to suggest that. Just remember that if you feel the need to go all out on the amp and just keep the Squier for a bit longer. A Squier through...say...a Marshall JCM900....or a Mesa Boogie F-Series will still sound much better than an Epiphone G-400 through an Epiphone Valve Junior or Roland Cube 30.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

Good job. I was just about to suggest that. Just remember that if you feel the need to go all out on the amp and just keep the Squier for a bit longer. A Squier through...say...a Marshall JCM900....or a Mesa Boogie F-Series will still sound much better than an Epiphone G-400 through an Epiphone Valve Junior or Roland Cube 30.

+a million