Poll: Windows Live Messenger or MSN 7.5?
Poll Options
View poll results: Windows Live Messenger or MSN 7.5?
Windows Live Messenger
14 61%
MSN Messenger 7.5
9 39%
Voters: 23.
So, I signed in to MSN one day, and it said there was a newer version of MSN available. So, I though "Hey, maybe it will be a little better.". After I finished downloading it and launched it, I instantly hated it. I had used it at a friends house before, and didn't like it at all. The colors are atrocious, they don't show the pictures on the contacts menu anymore, it's slower, and the only good thing about it would have to be the Offline Messaging option.

What are your opinions on Windows Live Messenger, or do you prefer MSN 7.5 better?

MSN 7.5 FTW.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I prefer windows live messenger.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I've got used to Live Messenger now, but my girlfriend tried it and it was just a case of "omg wtf is this shit?!?" so she ain't moving from MSN.
msn 7 = nudge spam ftw!!! cant do that anymore
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Trillian
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
I didn't realise they were different, i thought Live Messenger was simply an upgrade. I like it, the offline messaging system works great for me. It has a bad habit of messing up if I have more than two conversations at once hough, it'll freeze my computer so I have to end the process and reply to everyone when i sign back in again saying sorry. Five times a day gets irksome >.>
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
check your settings?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Live messenger is great. Live mail however sucks ass over a univeristy LAN. **** its so slow to low. Hate live mail with a passion so I use normal hotmail now...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
i used to have live, but i did some tweaking, got the colors good, downloaded msn plus for live messenger, so i can tab convos and lock it, and now that i'm used to it i like it more
God am i devilishly good looking
live messenger + msn plus + messpatch is what ya need

live messenger on its own is unbearable

EDIT: msn plus adds features like the tabbed chats and messpatch removes all the advertisements and all the annoying shit in messenger
If i can talk to people on it, i'll use it.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by Diamond Dave
live messenger + msn plus + messpatch is what ya need

live messenger on its own is unbearable

EDIT: msn plus adds features like the tabbed chats and messpatch removes all the advertisements and all the annoying shit in messenger

Is there any way I can get the tabbed chats and stuff for 7.5, or does it have to be integrated with Live Messenger?

Quote by RadioHead22
MSN 7.5
no comparison to f*cking WINDOWS
it took me like, two hours to download windows (it told me it was jsut an upgrade -.-) and then it was so gay, i downloaded msn back two seconds later. msn, al the way
and mine has tabbed chat. and my plus! is from patchou
The only truly consistent people are dead people.

AHHH!!

I got MSN Plus, and I did the Ctrl + Space thing to try the hide it thigner, and I don't know how to get it back up

Help please!

Quote by RadioHead22