hey i have the zw emg pickups on my guitar right now and i get lots of noise and feedback and its like there not grouding so i am looking to get new ones because a few ppl i know have this problem once they get above 5 on your amp: / and i have taken to like 10 diffrent places and everything is set up right and should be grounded right but i was thinking of geting tony iommi pickups i heard that you don't get alot of noise from them is it true?
What amp do you have?

EMGs are super high output pickups, ya know...

If something isn't wired correctly, you can just fix it. You don't need to get new pickups.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i have had lots of ppl look at them they have all said it wired right and it makes a hum out of my marshall valvestate 2000 head and my mesa rectifier triple solo head and it hums were ever you stand in the room even if you like 20 feet away from the amp
It sounds like your pickups were defective or damaged. It’s really easy to ruin a good set of pickups. EMG's are super quite so if you are getting lots of noise there is something wrong. If it were a grounding problem then you wouldn't hear anything. It's probably something with the preamp.
Not taking any online orders.