i have to write a short story for class and i had to pick 3 items of a desk, so i got a Camera, an Apple and a Skull

so far its about a photographer who loses his camera and then finds it, im thinking of putting something about an apple tree and like he looks up and sees a girl there, his one true love.
and im not sure how i could connect the camera to her and him
i also have to connect death (the skull) so im thinking of the apple tree being the girls lifeline or her world or something like that and it gets cut down but hes the one who does it

so like im kind of going for ideas like that
do you guys know anything i could do for the plot, like to connect stuff or do you guys have any ideas?
That really makes no sense to me.
i would have gone with a photographer finds a girl hanging from an apple tree as a result of suicide, he takes pictures of her and places them in a necrophiliac dungeon.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
id go with the necrophilia plot.

trust me, its just so much easier with dead girls, plus u dont have the " No im not a *****! i wont do that!"..
I am Cool Thanks for listening.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
That really makes no sense to me.

Pff, all the best stories make no sense.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Go with the dead girl hanging from the apple tree. A guy sees her, and tries to find out why she killed herself. He breaks into her apartmant and finds a digital camera with distrubing pictures on it, and becomes compelled to find out about her death. In doing so, he drives all his loved ones away, while becoming increasingly insane. Then He hangs himself from the same apple tree.

More novel material...
I'd say Mr. Camera and Mr. Apple was going to visit their friend Mr. Skull on a sunny afternoon on the english countryside. They both died in a car accident and Mr. Skull wouldn't stop blaming himself for inviting them, leading to his suicide.

Howcome I never got assignments like this when I went to school?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
maybe i could go with a girl that killed her self on an apple tree
and he finds a camera and like maybe its him in the pictures and hes the reason she dies

(kind of like Somewhere in Time or The Lake House)

and like he has to keep her alive
Quote by Kensai
I'd say Mr. Camera and Mr. Apple was going to visit their friend Mr. Skull on a sunny afternoon on the english countryside. They both died in a car accident and Mr. Skull wouldn't stop blaming himself for inviting them, leading to his suicide.

Howcome I never got assignments like this when I went to school?

OR

Mr. Camera and Mr. Apple go visit their friend Mr. Skull. They all share a few bowls and then go to sleep. The end.

See you don't need violence to make a good story.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
It all starts one day when a man named Bob decided to pick up the recreational sport of photography. As it just so happens, Bob ends up having a few too many Appletini's at Applebee's and although he doesn't remember that night, his camera does. The photos on his camera contain the horrible events that unfolded the night before, of how he was hitting on the waitress, and managed to take her home. The last few photos on the camera depict a gruesome death scene and he does not remember how or what happened. He spends time researching what happened and it turns out that after not being able to have his way with her, he, in a drunken rage, raped her and then killed her to protect himself. After learning of what he had become, he quickly deleted all the photos and any other evidence he came across.

The next morning, he awakes to the sound of police breaking down his down. He was placed under arrest for the rape and murder of the young waitress. It just so happened to be, that after he killed the waitress the guilt was finally getting to him, so he decided to mail a copy of the photos to the police, ultimately leading to his downfall.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/