I am opening this thread to see what other people think of the Rolling Stones live album "Get your ya-yas out"

PS

I Will be posting a Sympathy for the Devil live tab in the near future because to many people love this version of the song and don't know how to play it.
my Yai yai lives in VA tho
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
probly the best live album ever made by a rock band
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by mtforever

I Will be posting a Sympathy for the Devil live tab in the near future because to many people love this version of the song and don't know how to play it.
oh man I need to see this. The version played on Get Yer... is my absolute favorite version of that song.

With that being said, Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out is without a doubt one of the best live albums ever.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by BrainDamage
oh man I need to see this. The version played on Get Yer... is my absolute favorite version of that song.

With that being said, Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out is without a doubt one of the best live albums ever.

^ words
My Spanish Hearts
^^listen to me, you...get online cause you've got a ton of albums I'm looking for

And I'm gonna listen to that Sympathy right now.

EDIT: the timing seems off in quite a few places in the rhythm, and it seems like you're going for both Keith and Mick's solos on Ya-Ya's, and you're not quiiite there. Keep working at it
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
oooooh nice list, master

(though i've got most of your stuffs,t there are several very rare albums there)
My Spanish Hearts