They're just crap, no matter what genre they are. Stop talking about them.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Bands get miss-labeled all the time on the internets.

If they were true, 95% of bands would be "emo"
Nikolas
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
They're just crap, no matter what genre they are. Stop talking about them.

+1

they're in this month's Guitar World.
DO NOT associate them with punk. EVER!!!!
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
They've been labled as Emo for as long as I've known about them.
Whether it's right or not matters little.
Spiral Out
Some girl in my guitar class has a sweater, and on one sleeve it says "I love emo boys" and on the other it says "<3 Pete Wentz." She looks like she has low self-esteem so I don't have the heart to tell her Fall Out Boy aren't actually emo.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by mister389
DO NOT associate them with punk. EVER!!!!

Pop-punk and punk are two different things, methinks. There's the Sex Pistols, the Ramones, and the Buzzcocks, and then there's P!atD and FOB.

I don't even want FOB to be labeled in the same pop-punk genre as Green Day.

Glad to hear everyone's loving the message.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I happen to think Fallout Boy are great. They write some fantastic songs, and they market themselves brilliantly. The production on their records is great, the way their songs are put together and structured is flaweless, and I happen to think they are a good live band too?

Disagree? I don't care.
For me Out From Under The Cork Tree was the best album of 2006 for me (well ok, it was released late 2005, but didn't get recognition untill 2006). And no, before you ask... I'm not some 14 year old emo kid, I'm a 19 year old Music Student studying at a prestigious UK music university.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Some girl in my guitar class has a sweater, and on one sleeve it says "I love emo boys" and on the other it says "<3 Pete Wentz." She looks like she has low self-esteem so I don't have the heart to tell her Fall Out Boy aren't actually emo.

did she have some skillz on guitar? cause if she did then you did well, but if didn't then yuo should have spoke up goddarnit!

Quote by Tom Martin
I happen to think Fallout Boy are great. They write some fantastic songs, and they market themselves brilliantly. The production on their records is great, the way their songs are put together and structured is flaweless, and I happen to think they are a good live band too?

Disagree? I don't care.
For me Out From Under The Cork Tree was the best album of 2006 for me (well ok, it was released late 2005, but didn't get recognition untill 2006). And no, before you ask... I'm not some 14 year old emo kid, I'm a 19 year old Music Student studying at a prestigious UK music university.

* CLOSED *
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin