Ok so I might buy a Jackson KV2 for $2000, but those whole month Guitar Center offers a deal where u buy it on GC credit and have 12 months to pay it off. I might get my dad to agree do it, so if he does, should I go for it? By september ill have a job making $100 a week. Id lay down $300 right there and sell my crap guitar for $300.
Is there interest?

I personally don't trust those types of credit deals.

You shouldn't spend money you don't have - thats why so many people are in ****ing debt.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
yea wait till u have 2 grand shit happens and then before u know it u cant pay for it
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
PLEASE NOTE
Upon approval and verification, your credit card will be mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.

YOU CANNOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES UNTIL YOU PHYSICALLY RECEIVE YOUR CARD

No Payments Or Interest for 12 Months Financing Details:
*Same as Cash offer on Guitar Center Preferred Player Credit Card purchases totaling $499 or more. No Finance Charges if purchase paid in full in 12 months. If purchase not paid in full or Account not kept current, Finance Charges assessed from purchase date and Minimum Monthly Payments required. Variable Standard Rate APR: 21.9% as of 02/28/2007. Variable Default Rate APR: 25.65% as of 02/28/2007. Minimum Finance Charge $2.00. Certain rules apply to the allocation of payments and Finance Charges on your promotional purchase if you make more than one purchase on your Guitar Center Preferred Player Credit Card. Call 1-888-367-4310 or review your cardholder agreement for information. Financed purchases MUST be made at the printed/tagged price. Items must be new and in stock. No special orders. Returns and/or exchanges shall not extend or change the 3 months promotional period and all purchases are subject to Guitar Center's return policy (posted in-store and online). Offer valid through 03/31/07.

You'd better pay it off in time or you're gonna get raped by interest.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
The interest is going to kill you. Essentially, it's not worth it.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
As long as you make it your priority to pay it off..... no harm. I bought my 1st Marshall that way on a Guitar Center card a couple yrs ago. Just got to make sure you absolutely pay it off before the PROMO offer expires.... otherwise they back allocate and charge the full 12 month interest penalty. Nothing nice about 22%.

I would heavily suggest making friends with a guy at Guitar Center. You can get some great Inside deals on things.

Got my Stobo Tuner for $145.00..... not the $189.00 they advertise..... so forth and so on.

Not so sure I would spend $2000 on a Jackson though. Depends on your style and music preference I guess. But $2000 will buy one h*ll of a guitar.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus