I'm listening to Grandmaster Flash's White Lines and near the end it kept shouting from one ear to the other "DONT DO IT..BABY!" Any other songs with bits that sound cooler with headphones
You should listen to every song you can with headphones. You will always catch something you never noticed before.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X
You should listen to every song you can with headphones. You will always catch something you never noticed before.

Damn straight. Even if it's not because of the stereo, you pick up loads of subtle things that you didn't notice before. Stuff like Pink Floyd or Dream Theater sounds awesome when you can hear every little detail.

I need a soundcard, mobo audio is crappy
Intro to crazy train. Lol

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
I dont listen to music without headphones really. I think Im retarded.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by crash 2.0
Intro to crazy train. Lol

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

lol
theres some cool panning in that
you should check it out
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
hendrix - castles made of sand
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh god i gotta sig that shit
Quote by pr0pedestrian
the beginning of Such Great Heights by The Postal Service is awesome with headphones.

I like the Iron and Wine version better. Both are good, though.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Pink Floyd - On The Run from DSOTM

i agree 100%

the first time i heard Pink Floyd, i thought the playing was good, but overall just meh. then when i heard them with headphones on, it was a whole different experiance.
Take Take Take from the White Stripes is REAL good with headphones.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Acid Rain - Liquid Tension Experiment

+1

That song is amazing however you listen to it, but with headphones it's SO much cooler and more interesting \m/
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
Sorry Your Not A Winner - Enter Shikari. Awesome panning.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
The intro to Shining ray by Janne Da Arc, beautiful, quite refreshing too.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Dream Theater- Voices
King Crimson- Moonchild
Emerson, Lake and Palmer- Tarkus
Opeth- Harvest
Opeth- The Leper Affinity
Scars of Chaos- Merciless

Any Pink Floyd song.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Pretty much any Pink Floyd definitely, and the other one i can think of is Quixotic Elixir by RHCP. I love John's backup vocals going from ear to ear during the chorus.. check it out.
interview at the ruins, by circle takes the square. the ending is so beautiful with headphones
idk what its called but its track four, one suicide notes and butterfly kisses by Atreyu
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Burpin'Worm

and pretty much EVERYTHING on DSOTM, eh?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
One of my "chill out/go to sleep" songs. Which one is it? Damn... possibly "The Fantasy" by 30stm. Not sure, though.

Its not very good for going to sleep to, because theres one bit where the sound quickly alternates from the left to right headphone, and it gives me a headache...
Paradise City live is cool, you hear 'em argue at the end, quite funny actually.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Circle takes the square- "Same Shade As Concrete"
CircleTakesTheSquare

Somewhere out there there's a thrill I swear.

ESP LTD MH-400
Fender amp 65w with DSP
LINE 6 UBER METAL
Sort of off-topic, but I recently got these bigass headphones, and I like nothing more then cranking them up so that all other sound is blocked out. I'll be walking to school and it's almost like the music blasting in my ears is the soundtrack to my life as if it were a movie.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Seether - Remedy. Full volume.

Anyone with sensitive hearing is scared faeces-less by the feedback at the start. ^~
Quote by Burpin'Worm

AWSOME you can really hear that quadraphonic sound. Or ...stereo?

Also most of Piper at the gates of dawn. Heavy panning and extremes in EQ, gives a good stereo image and depth of field. Interstellar overdrive makes you feel like your heads wobbeling around when you get towards the end. Almost like being drunk.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Ah! This sucks 'cause I'm deaf in my right ear and thus will never in my life be able to get the full experience!

/envy!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni