Page 1 of 2
owned.

but in all seriousness that is the epitome of pain and how screwed up the world is. im not bashin earth or anything, im just sayin that this is gettin a little outta hand.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
On break at work today I saw on the news a principle from some school got caught dealing meth..

And with all the rapes, it's a great time to be in school..
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
thats messed up
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
"Just joking about using that scissors"

Yeah, its really a joke when you cut a kids tongue out.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
WOW...that is terrible, i hate when things like that happen
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
I'll kill that whore!!!

I will buttsecks her to death with scissors!!!... and a pinneapple.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
What the hell?
I don't blame teachers for going crazy these days though, especially high school teachers. I don't know why an elementary teacher would snap so badly though...ah well. Funny story if you're not the kid.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 1, 2007,
thats gross...
if it was me, i would remember for the whole life and when i get old enough i'll go smash her with my guitar.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Damn. Italians are crazy!! Good thing Im only 1/22985987568575111`1113457th italian
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
Wtf!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!111
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Ok, there's a big difference between cutting his tongue and cutting off his tongue. He still has a tongue, it just has a big cut in it. Cutting off his tongue entirely would have been far more horrible.
I'm not saying this isn't bad. Of course it is, its horrible. But saying she cut off his tongue is just exaggerating the issue.

Quote by Fatso Forgottso
wow...that is a reminder of how messed up our world is...

Yeah, its so messed up these days. Never mind that just decades ago she could have done this without there even being an uproar about it. Or that a little longer than that ago whipping and hitting was the accepted standard form of punishment in schools. Forget all that, everything's horrible these days
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Okay, that's wrong, simply ****ed up.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Notice it say allegedly. This does not mean fact. Just that is what the student blames it on. Yeah you all are retards for assuming any allegation is true.
His tongue was cut, not cut off. That is a huge difference.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
^Ha I just made that point
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by Partyboy2k05
Hmm...probably mafia related, said he was gonna snitch on her and she cut his tongue! What now! Cat got your tongue!

j/k

More like the bitch got his tongue.
Ballz On Parade
Wow that's terriable.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by §tratôcaster
mmk its not as bad as cutting the whole damn thing off...
but its still messed up.

and i saw this story on cnn:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/01/teacher.arrest.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

long story short: married female teacher had sex with 5 teenagers...
messed up.

"Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said."
Yeah, Im sure those teenage boys really consider themselves 'victims'
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Quote by bbsbass
"Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said."
Yeah, Im sure those teenage boys really consider themselves 'victims'

If you look at her pic she looks bangable. But at the same time she looks like she could be fat so I dunno
Ballz On Parade
Wait a sec, did she actually cut it off, or did she just cut it? It says in the article that the kid needed 6 stitches for his tongue, but I would think you might need a few more to put the whole thing back in....

Maybe I read wrong. Seeing as I only read the first few paragraphs.
Quote by axethrower13
im not bashin earth or anything, im just sayin that this is gettin a little outta hand.

Best comment ever.

Nobody bashes my earth!
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
And I thought the Chokie was bad...

+1 to anyone who knows what movie that is from.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Vai all' inferno.

Hai un giorno bello!
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Pena di morte = death penalty.

Just so that crazy lady can understand, too.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
oh yeah sorry guys she cut his tongue, not cut it off

that's a huge difference....

still pretty bad though
The mother has said in TV interviews that her son is exhibiting a fear of knives in the kitchen after his tongue was cut.

"He's not eating, he's not sleeping, he doesn't want to go school. He cries a lot because of the pain," Porciani said.

.....WELL NO SHIT!!!

What do you expect? You almost got your damn tongue cut out! You're going to be squeamish and not want to eat.

Dumbasses....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by trueyoungpunk
The tounge is still there.

I was about to say something.

Do I think it was justified? No. Do I think the little shit had it coming? Probably, but I think cutting his tongue was the wrong way to handle it. I think a good stiff smack on the ass would have sufficed. Not enough to hurt him but enough to get his full, undivided attention.

Kids these days get away with freakin' murder! Everyday I feel the urge to backhand some little brat who is terrorizing my store. It eats my lunch when I hear some kid screaming at the top of their lungs (You know that really high note kids hit when they are pissed?) and then to shut them up their parents buy them shit. Candy, movies, video games, etc. It is so hard not to intervene. If I had it my way I would simply tell the parents that I am not going to sell them candy to shut their kids up. I'd make them leave until their kid could be civil and apologize. If I ever have kids they will NOT act like that.

Yes I am right. Anyone who disagrees can shove it.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Page 1 of 2