Well that will satisfy my homosexual butt naked Asian fantasies!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
What the freg did I just watch?
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
ahhh, I needed to get that out. thanks.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
EDIT: Here ya go, The Lyrics to Yatta!

G R Double-E N Leaves G R Double-E N Leaves

It's so easy! Happy-go-lucky! We are the world! We did it! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright! We're doin' great in college! Made president at our jobs! Long as we've one leaf on, we're doin' fine! Hey, we're lucky just 'cause we're alive!

Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright! We've been confirmed for the prize! We're representing Japan! We're so healthy, it just makes ya sick! Everybody say "Alright!"

Japan's got crises. *but* Tomorrow's wonderful. Even if somebody's mean to us, we just go to bed and, Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! Pass! Pass! Pass! Pass! "Good morning!"

Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright! We got nine hours of sleep! Woke up and jumped outta bed. What kinda great things might await us now? Hey, we're lucky just 'cause we're alive!

Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright! If there's a change in you, Then the whole world will change too. Getting through it unhurt's the best of all. Just stand up straight because It feels greeeaat!!

I drink water that's tasty! "Alright!" I get in the sun and feel toasty! "Alright!" Havin' a belly laugh's fun! "Alright! Alright!" Try keeping dogs--they're cute! "Alright!"

It's so easy! Happy-go-lucky! We are the world! We did it! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

As we brushed past each other, You favored me with a smile. It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!

We've got recession these days, In goverment we've no faith. Could we hit "reset," that'd be number one! And since we're all here, it's just so much fun!

Alright! Alright! Alright! Alright! In university class, We've got a movie star! Long as we've one leaf on, we're doin' fine! We're all together, it's a happy time!

Alright! Alright!... Long as we still can breathe in... Long as we still can breathe out... We're so healthy, it just makes ya sick! Everybody say "All right!"

G R Double-E N Leaves G R Double-E N Leaves Bye-Q~!
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.