I like 1 song (My Promise from The Caitiff Choir) other than that no, too soft and not metal.

edit: Just realized that this is the Hardcore forum. Sorry
nope
sorry
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I like 1 song (My Promise from The Caitiff Choir) other than that no, too soft and not metal.

Listen to the first album.

Has anybody heard their new singer? He almost has to be a step up from the throat cancer vocals on Sirens.
I really only ever liked Freak Gasoline Fight Accident

I have a feeling that all the scenesters that will show up for these guys will ruin the Comeback Kid + Parkway Drive show for me
What if you're showing up for all of the bands =[

Also, have you ever listened to Forever Scorned? That album slays.
It Dies Today I hate them they are trying to be more brutal than they actually are some of the music is good, but their ego's are gay.
Never got into them at all as their nothing new or different. I hate their new image too.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
they bore me a bit, although i havent heard anything for a year or two. the song i remember most is the 'threnody...' song, which was pretty bad.
i guess there ok, i like there OLD stuff alot more, goin to see them sunday

but im only goin to see this is hell, and comback kid.

i bet its just going to be one big fashon-show, because of faggot ass scene kids out here..
Quote by i am the robots
Listen to the first album.

Has anybody heard their new singer? He almost has to be a step up from the throat cancer vocals on Sirens.

Their new singer is terrible. I saw em live last night. He can't stay in key and is scream is decent at best. I was pissed.

As far as the "scenesters" ruining the show, it didn't happen. 90% of the people that I saw at the show last night were there for This is Hell and Comeback Kid. And even THOSE kids were throwin down to some It Dies Today. The pit for Comeback Kid was narsty though. Quite a good time.
i know their new singer. he was in a local band (the orphan) until IDT grabbed him. we played a couple shows with them. hes a cool dude. shame, the orphan were a lot better than it dies todays shit.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Used to love them, then kind of got bored. Saw them right before they got their new singer, they put on a pretty good show... then again, anything is good after you just had to watch Kill Hannah for a half an hour.
Hey, I'm Mike.
I really like Naenia on the Caitiff Choir a lot but I'm not a big fan of their breakdowns and their screamed vocals. Good band all around though.