I have 5 guitars and a bass. IM trying to get rid of 2 guitars that I dont play but 1 is just a dean evo. wanting about 200 for it. tryin to sell it in person. The other is a G&L. Not a remake or a replica. G&L Legacy. Candy Apple Red. Near Mint. Also has 2 Seymore Duncan Pickups in it. With WAmmy. both seymor duncan pickups are single coils but set up like humbuckers. there pretty awesome.
asking about 1200 obo shipped.

Also Banshee Talkbox.
I got really big into Peter Frampton and learned to use it. It has a built in preamp and whatnot. Dotn know all the details but its pretty bad ass. Works great.
asking 150 obo shipped

Also selling a PODxt LIve Pedal.
Has the ability to record and some other shit. Lots of FX and stuff.
Selling for 300

Everythings great on both items. Will post pictures soon. Look it up on www.MusiciansFriend.com to see item details and pics and prices. Bought the talkbox from MF and used it about 5 times and thats it. Guitar has been used very few times and will be shipped with really soft case.

AIM - TheLosersInc
Last edited by thelosersinc at Mar 8, 2007,
I love G&Ls but I'm sorry to say their resale values suck ass! You'll never get that much for a used Legacy...I sold mine recently for $700.
thanks for the reply at least. still looking for a good amount. Its candy apple red and like i couldnt find any scratches or dints or dings in it at all. and the Seymore Duncans sound great in it. I dont wanna say mint because if i do i guarentee whomever i may sell it to will be like . THERES A TINY SCRATCH ON THE BACK. IF YOU USE A MAGNIFYING GLASS YOU CAN SEE IT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. somethin stupid like that. I dunno. Anyways still wanting 1200 OBO
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
UP. buy my stuff
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
uh yeah dude, the Banshee is only 130, and the resale value wont be near that due to the tube in mouth thing, maybe like 80-90 but not near 150, 20 dollars over.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
well Talkbox was used 2 times and tube was cleaned and shit yeah. G&L lookin for offers around 800-900 for it due to the fact that it has two Seymor Duncancs in it and its in like really good condition. contact me back 7 thats why it says OBO after the things. id take 100 for the talkbox. its like great
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Buy My Stuff
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
is it an original G&L?when did you buy it?
do you still have the old pups for the G&L? pics of it please?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

its not one of those G&L lookalike things. i got it from my stepbrother who got it from a crackhead friend of his for dirt cheap. ill sell it for cheap cause im getting a Xiphos. lemme try to find my camera. BBL. i only have the 2 seymor duncan pickups
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live

sorry for the crappy quality. the camera always takes super high res but you cant move it at all or it goes lo res
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
shit sorry bout this but i only it only just clicked that Legacy is the new line of G&L.i thought it was an original one.i would have still been interested but without the original pups,no deal.sorry.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

shit sorry bout this but i only it only just clicked that Legacy is the new line of G&L.

what ya mean?
i got the same thing pictured here
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/GL-Legacy-Electric-Guitar-with-Tinted-Maple-Neck?sku=511302
sept its got two seymor duncans and im selling almost half the price they got it.
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
I'm currently pondering purchasing your talkbox, but idk about $100 for a used one. But I'm thinking about it.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
well get back to me.
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Quote by thelosersinc
what ya mean?
i got the same thing pictured here
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/GL-Legacy-Electric-Guitar-with-Tinted-Maple-Neck?sku=511302
sept its got two seymor duncans and im selling almost half the price they got it.

It retails for 1125, shipped, new, with hardshell case. Unfortunately, SD Hot Rails and JB Jrs are not necessariliy an upgrade from the stock G&L pups, and you're selling it with a gig bag. And any time you have new pickups, there's the possibility that a novice was mucking about in the electronics. So when you started out asking for more than the new/list price, you probably set off some warning flags for folks. But that aside, 800-900 is still way too high. vangkm was giving you the straight scoop -- 700 is a better benchmark...

Phenomenal guitars though! Best of luck!!

ltt
not to be a dick... but

im selling almost half the price they got it.

they got it for like 12. i want 700 no less because i want to get a Ibanez Xiphos.
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Quote by thelosersinc
not to be a dick... but

they got it for like 12. i want 700 no less because i want to get a Ibanez Xiphos.

NOW you're getting there. Just don't forget -- [1125, new, OHSC] versus [used, replaced pups, gigbag]...
thats 1125 not shipped. its like 100 bucks shipping or something. i dont know. i dont care. SOMEONE BUY THIS FOR 700 you know you want to.
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Last edited by thelosersinc at Mar 9, 2007,
dude, you're totally breaking the bump rules. ixnay.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by UtBDan
dude, you're totally breaking the bump rules. ixnay.

i know your game sir! this would have been closed for the excessive bumpage but you want his talkbox eh?!

anyway threadstarter do you know where the original pickups are? i might be interested in them alone.let me know please.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by thelosersinc
thats 1125 not shipped. its like 100 bucks shipping or something. i dont know. i dont care. SOMEONE BUY THIS FOR 700 you know you want to.

if you buy it from a reputable dealer you get free shipping, so no, that is a shipped price.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
still selling this guitar. lookin for any offers whatsoever. gotta tour soon. need money. or a new guitar. make offers for trades.
GUITARS
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX