Poll: would you stay just one or both semesters of ur grad year
Poll Options
View poll results: would you stay just one or both semesters of ur grad year
stay 1 semester
8 29%
stay 2 semesters
20 71%
Voters: 28.
Ive been thinking real hard about grad lately. Im graduating some time next year but i cant decide whether or not to stay the whole year. I could leave after the first semester but should I? I already have a decent job lined up and i know i wont need any further education, but ive heard people that have left early say they regret it. What do you all think? Keep in mind even if i do grad early i still plan to go to prom with my girlfriend.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Last edited by deadmansdiary at Mar 1, 2007,
Just take one class and have three spares. It'd be such a fun semester.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Just stay for the year.
More memories.

You're lucky you can graduate early, my school makes it hard as fuck to graduate.
dude just stay in school, cuz you would either sit at home all day and do nothing, get a job or get stoned, which all get boring after a while
It's interesting that you're placing your education in the dirty hands of UG.

Really, just stay in school like all the other people. It's not that much longer and it might come in handy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
its not a senior year if you dont stay the whole time man, plus all yoru friends would be in school and you wouldnt, and if you could graduate early its not like you'd be taking any hard classes
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

yea... i still really have no idea what im going to do.... very confusing choice.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I think it's a decision you've got to make on your own.

Who dictates your life and says everyone needs four years of high school?
If you really feel like you have spent enough time and gained enough knowledge to move on in your life, then by all means, consider graduating early.

In my honest opinion, I don't think you should do since you're obviously extremely hesitant about this. Perhaps give it more thought, but don't do it unless you're really confident in your decision.

Good luck !
Hi!

Sig Retired.
I would stay. These are the best years of your life. And you have the rest of your life to work, so just stay in school.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
stay in man. the fuck ya gonna do at home with everyone at school? anyway, just take blow off classes and goof around. I'd wanna do that.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Man I'm graduating university soon and I want another four years. I can't imagine people actually wanting to leave school early.

I just had the easiest semester ever and the entire thing was a blast.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen