Poll: Buy the Microcube?
Poll Options
View poll results: Buy the Microcube?
Buy
16 84%
Don't Buy
3 16%
Voters: 19.
Amazing little amp for travelling, great for bringing my guitar into school. It takes a bit of playing around with the tone know and effects to get a decent tone, but I love it.
Dickless.
I want one for a beginner/practice amp.

If you like it, and you have it, why do you care what others think of it?
Great amp for the money, i just bought one 1 week ago. The tone isn't the best but for practice is very good for the price. The only issue is the tiny speaker, i plug it through another amp (Crate GX10) with bigger speaker, the sound improved a lot and i can use the EQ of the amp.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Last edited by El Cumanés at Mar 1, 2007,
Is the ...um.. Roland one...better than the microcube? I noticed a small price difference, or is that just because the Roland is a little newer than microcube?
Got Bread?

<- ".....Sell Your Computer, Buy A Guitar....." ->
The microcube is a Roland product too, part of the Cube series.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I think it's pretty great. The effects are good, and the gain is nice, but the lack of tone shaping is a bit of a letdown.

But then again, I'm a newb in guitar amplification.
I really don't like it's tone. If you want a small practice amp, I'd go with a Pignose. Those aren't too bad honestly.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
I really don't like it's tone. If you want a small practice amp, I'd go with a Pignose. Those aren't too bad honestly.

No distortion, otherwise Pignose ftw.
Dickless.