Page 1 of 2
so Ive heard that you can hack into certain vending machines. At my school we have already figured out how to get into a couple of menus and stuff, but we cant do anything else. Is there a way that you can change prices or get free drinks or food? Links, info anything would help. THX
haha i mighht be watching this thread.

edit: wait you have menus on your vending machine?
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
Quote by sk8er0722
haha i mighht be watching this thread.

+1.

Nothing's better than free food
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
on some, if you hold the door part open while the screw thing is turning to release the food, then catch the food and hold the door open, spam the coin return button it will give ur money back and FREE FOOD!
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Yeah there was a thing on G4 about how to get into the menus. Ive looked for how to hack into them but never found out. I hope some one know.
Quote by drunknpunk204
why cant stevie wonder read?
cause hes black

Quote by capsfan17

whats the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?

I dont fuck a sandwich before I eat it

Quote by ar73m
Dude she's got a CP172R in her panties

Nothing beats plugging into that slot
Quote by ironman45
on some, if you hold the door part open while the screw thing is turning to release the food, then catch the food and hold the door open, spam the coin return button it will give ur money back and FREE FOOD!

That does work on some older type ones. Holding the door keeps the weight sensor on the bottom from going off, and tricks the machine into thinking the item was never dropped. Most do give your money back. Newer ones use lazer sensors on the inside walls to detect falling items, so this techinque wouldn't work.
the ones with the big buttons on them can be pushed in certain order to go to menus. THe menus are sails status or someting, main menu were you select your purchase, and diagnostics. We just cant figure out how to get into diagnostics.
Just put a string on your dollar or quarter!
You need something that can drill through metal for the quarter.
EDIT: Fishing line is probably the best to use for a string.
You can't really hack them. I worked with vending machines this summer and unless you use them in conjunction with the key, all you can bring up is menus with temperatures, prices, what items are in what slots, etc...

There's no way to get free food or change prices, just random information that's probably useless to you.

And unless it's a REALLY old machine, good luck finding away to get free stuff.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by jackson action
so Ive heard that you can hack into certain vending machines. At my school we have already figured out how to get into a couple of menus and stuff, but we cant do anything else. Is there a way that you can change prices or get free drinks or food? Links, info anything would help. THX

You can "hack" it but you will not gain anything profitable. You can enter a debug menu being able to check all the statistics. But unless then admin switch is on, located in the machine and always off unless a dude is working on it, then you can not really get anything out of it. Also it only works on certain coke machines. But for the ones it works on the only active buttons are the first four and the order to go in the debug menu is 4, 2, 3, 1.
Quote by jackson action
the ones with the big buttons on them can be pushed in certain order to go to menus. THe menus are sails status or someting, main menu were you select your purchase, and diagnostics. We just cant figure out how to get into diagnostics.

Yeah the machines can actually get pretty complicated.

In the vending machines that do drinks by using a conveyer belt to push your drink out the side, just hold the door shut as it attempts to push out your drink. It will go down and go back up for another try, so don't let go. Upon failing to give you your drink, it will give you your money back and the drink will stay on the belt. Then you pick a drink behind the first one on the belt and you get two drinks for the price of one. You still need to invest a dollar though.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
To 'hack' a soda machine, it must be made by Coca-Cola (I believe) and it must have a LED. You press the combination 4-2-3-1 (You sort of have to figure out which buttons are which if they're not numbered) and it will take you to a menu. From there you can see total cash sales (Since it was last reset), and several other things that most people won't care about. To get free food and the like, certain processes have to be activated from the inside first, and any vending machine operator knows about 'hacking' soda machines, and know not to activate anything like that. So you see, about 999/1000 times, you won't be able to get free food from a vending machine, even if you know exactly how to 'hack' it.

Damn, this stuff is so old that I thought it was common knowledge by now. Hell, I've forgotten half of what I used to know about it.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Just rock the machine.

Best way to get free drinks
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
You guys are a bunch of crooks, you know that? My God, no wonder prices are through he roof!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Metal-X
Just rock the machine.

Best way to get free drinks

Never do that alone though.

srsly

I have done that with friends.
Most of this is balls. Just switch it off at the wall, let kids put their money in, come back later and turn it back on... hey presto free money.
Quote by SpelChek
Just put a string on your dollar or quarter!
You need something that can drill through metal for the quarter.
EDIT: Fishing line is probably the best to use for a string.

Something to drill through metal.... a Drill!!!
I forgot, but last year a machine took my dollar at school, so I went to the lunch lady and she gave my money back. I suppose you could lie and say it didn't give you your item, and get the money back anyways. It can't hurt anything to at least try.
if you can get the door open, you can allow more things to come up in the menu like coin dumping and stuff.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Quote by Saje
+1.

Nothing's better than free food

except for stolen food
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
If its a propel machine, you can just punch it and propels fall out. Me my friend took half the propels and ran.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by Smokey Amp
What's so impressive about getting your change out of a machine?

i think he put a dollar in and got a dollar back out
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
"quite awhile ago, the big thing to do was to impress your friends by rockin the debug menu on the coke machines around your mall. well, everyone forgot about pepsi�ya know, the joy of cola? well now the trade secret for hitting "1, 3 ,2 ,4" to get the debug menu has passed onto pepsi. however, it's a bit harder with pepsi going for the whole huge button design. cycling through the menus is easy though. very similar to their rival coke, but now it's pepsi's turn to shine. check the website for complete pepsi hacking instructions. wouldn't hurt to try other sort of pepsi machines too to see if this works."
Quote by rockr09
Something to drill through metal.... a Drill!!!

or super glue a string around the edge of the coin...

another thing to do is just pick the lock...they are a standard round type lock that a BIC pen can normally open.

i used to pick locks a year ago, its fairly easy to get the round ones....
I read some stuff, watched some videos, and here's what I gathered. [sorry if I stole your method, just trying to put everything in one post so its easier for people to read]

Vending machines:
Only works on old machines: Mix some salt and warm water. Spray into coin slot. Make selection, this shall dump all cans of selection.
Only works on old machines: Enter money, make selection. Turn power off when vending, so that dooby stays open and all cans of your choice fall out.
Probably only works on older machines, not sure: Enter money, when something falls down, prevent it from hitting the bottom. Then spam the coin return and you should have your money back.
Only works with coke machines with glass windows and conveyer belts: Insert money, select choice. Hold your hand on the door inside the top of the huge plastic fake coke bottle where the drink comes out. This will make the machine think that they was never any drink given, and will give your money back.

I haven't actually tried any of these, I'm planning on trying them in 2 days when I'm back at school.
Well, I tried to do it, but then all these kids were jumping around me like WTF? Why the hold up??? SO I had to back-off or a teacher would've come... =\ I'll try again tomorrow if someone lets me use their money...
Somebody always chucks money on top of the vending machines at my school. And because all the vendy whores ( dumb bitches who go around asking for money ) are short and can't see it, I just grab it. There's normally about 50c. If you find some other country coin or something in the shape of a coin it works sometimes.

This is for Australians:

I heard if you glue a few 5c coins together it is counted as $2. Anybody know ?
We used to just run into the side of the machines and bash like 10 cans of coke out at a time. The teachers didnt mind, because the food suppliers were sheisting bastards.

One time this kid bumped into it, and knocked the bloody thing over on the floor and there was glass everywhere, it must weigh at least quater of a ton!

We used to use bendy rulers to knock polos of the bottom shelf
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I heard of a certain code on machines that operate with a menu. That allows you to access a certain menu and change the price of things to 1 cent or something similar.

ttly not vague either.

Btw, I'm pretty sure the two 10 cent piece trick doesnt work. Haven't actually bothered. I'm pretty sure some vending machines work on weight and not on the width of the coin.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by greety

Btw, I'm pretty sure the two 10 cent piece trick doesnt work. Haven't actually bothered. I'm pretty sure some vending machines work on weight and not on the width of the coin.

Damn.

My mum has the keys to the school vending machine anyways.
Page 1 of 2