anyone know the song at the end of scrubs today? (if you saw scrubs on comedy central)

the only words i cought were hallelujah over and over...
Is that the episode where Dr. Cox's friend and Jordan's brother dies? (same person)
..What was his name?
Was it Ben?
I didn't watch it, but..yeah.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

It was probably 'hallelulujah' but there are several versions. Download Rufus Wainright it was maybe that
i watched that episode it recapped all the funny parts in other episodes which were friggen hilarious and i remembered each one.

but sorry i can't help on the song there i wasn't paying attention
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Sabu
It was probably 'hallelulujah' but there are several versions. Download Rufus Wainright it was maybe that

what he said
word to your mother
Quote by Sabu

hah thats it...

who wouldve guessed?

who else does this song? cause ive heard it with an acoustic before, and i was kinda interested in learning it.
Dang, I got denied.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

Jeff Buckley does a cover of it. I can't think of the original singer. He was a bit of a laid back guy with a monotone voice...there are so many covers of it, it's hard to remember which version you like .
High as tits
I'm not a regular scrubs watching person but I was watching a few days ago and the delivery guy was like "you don't by any chance like speed metal do you?" and then the next shot of them is driving down the road and the driver is headbanging and singing. Who else loved that? Anyone know the name of the band?
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by GuitarFreak664
I'm not a regular scrubs watching person but I was watching a few days ago and the delivery guy was like "you don't by any chance like speed metal do you?" and then the next shot of them is driving down the road and the driver is headbanging and singing. Who else loved that? Anyone know the name of the band?

Haha, yes! That was great. I don't know the name of the song either though... JD is my hero...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Leonard Cohen was the origional writer of the song. But yeah, scrubs is pretty awesome either way.