i bought a ibanez from a friend and all i know is its a s series don't know what kind but 1 volume knob one tone knob and one of them 5 switch things like a fender has its red and has a lo tres trem 2 it also has the locking things by the tuning pegs barely any scrathes and it included a case i got it for 200 is that a good or bad deal
I say if it plays like you want it to play...it is totally worth it.
Got Bread?

<- ".....Sell Your Computer, Buy A Guitar....." ->
An Ibanez S for 200$ in the condition you said sounds really good. The cheapest S with tremolo and locking nut is 600$ new.
Quote by tortex199
An Ibanez S for 200$ in the condition you said sounds really good. The cheapest S with tremolo and locking nut is 600$ new.

not true- the S320 is $500ish. and the lo trs II isn't nearly as good as a ZR. still sounds like a good deal, though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I can barely makeout the headstock in the second pic. I don't even know what the first one is though. Shame.
HOLY COW. Dude. That's a Six hundred and Fifty dollor guitar. Yeah, That's a deal no one would have passed up. That has a ZR Tremolo, infinity pick ups. Maple on Mahogany, Wizard II neck I believe. That's a GREAT guitar, Man. Awesome buy.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
yah, it basically an old S470DXQM... with a Lo Trs Trem..
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
any other opinions? also how much does another floyd rose thing cost like this is really dirty and i can't clean it and the lock things by the tuners are stripped i was tightening it and it stripped
that didn't answer my question can i put any floyd rose hting on the guitar and do they cost alot and r they hard to put on