Okay, I know this is similar to the Ultimate Accesories thread, but I thought it would be fun to do one that is solely for stompboxes. Include the name of the pedal and why you like it.
Rules- Don't be a jerk if someone likes or doesn't like something
Include a picture if possible (I can't because my computer is stupid )
Please be specific!
Include price, anything we should know about it, ect
I'll go ahead and do mine

The Electro Harmonix Small Clone $80

I like it because it is very simple to use just one knob and one switch, and it is very easy to get any array of awesome effecs out of it by so very little tweaking. One thing that did annoy me was the fact that you cant't use a regular ac/dc adaptor, you have to get the Electro Harmonix one.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Nothing is perfect, but if a Digitech Whammy Pedal had a true bypass, it would be... well... god-like you know ?
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Digitech Whammy, like Ibzman said, With True bypass would rule.

Small Clone and Small Stoen are also awesome.
Right now, the Boss Phase Shifter PH-3 is my fave pedal
Sounds brilliant, not a conventional phaser (sometimes sounds like a wah), 4 phase types and the special Fall and Rise stages and Step phase (sounds like a video game)
I just love this because its so unique and has so many possibilities.

A Digitech Whammy I would LOVE to have though.
I've never used a whammy. I usually stay away from digitech, but am becoming curious about it now. Does anyone know how well it tracks chords on the octave harmony modes?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I would kill for my Marshall Jackhammer to be true bypass.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Okay, I know this is similar to the Ultimate Accesories thread, but I thought it would be fun to do one that is solely for stompboxes. Include the name of the pedal and why you like it.
Rules- Don't be a jerk if someone likes or doesn't like something
Include a picture if possible (I can't because my computer is stupid )
Please be specific!
Include price, anything we should know about it, ect
I'll go ahead and do mine

The Electro Harmonix Small Clone $80

I like it because it is very simple to use just one knob and one switch, and it is very easy to get any array of awesome effecs out of it by so very little tweaking. One thing that did annoy me was the fact that you cant't use a regular ac/dc adaptor, you have to get the Electro Harmonix one.

not true, you can get a small piece to fit over the regular Boss adapter and it'll work with the Electro-Harmonix pedals, all except the English Muffin.
EHX Deluxe Memory Man.

Dripping with sweet analog goodness! Serves as a chorus, tremolo, and the best sounding delay on the market. Wide variety of sounds from slap back, to reverb simulation, to insane feedback. Easily my favorite pedal, and I've got some fun ones.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
EHX small stone. i love how EHX manages to get pedals to do EVERYTHING with just a switch and a knob. well, 2 switches in this case. amazing pedal. cheap too. around 60-80 bones. only problem being the volume drop. im looking to change the resistors in it soon to alleviate that. doesnt do it so much on ym clean channel, but it kills my OD1&2 by about 25%. actually ive been using it as a sort of mute as of late. but the phasing is so lush and satisfying. from clean shimmers to jet wooshes to full blown spaceship battles. i have the black box russian one, and i use the godlyke daisy chain adapter with the 9v battery pad, straight into the battery terminal. works great and quite secure, since i run it through the little hole for the battery door release. the EHX SS is neigh indestructable, too. i've actually slept with this pedal in my bed some nights while my girlfriend was on the couch, its that good.
I like my Turbo RAT, Insane distortion, and also My FX75b Stereo DOD flange... Because of the control it gives, and i can make my guitar sound like david bowie, or gently weep, or just have light chorus. Not quite heavy chorus available, but meh. I don't like the pops from turning up the speed all the way, but that's just a matter of not letting it idle.

Also, I have an ED-1 compressor, and it's marshall, so it is good. It gives some sustain in crazy amounts, but you need a boost after it to get that "chimey" sound, but same goes for all compressors.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Moog MF-105 Moogerfooger MURF Analog Guitar Effect

I tried one, and what you can do with it is amazing.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Y0UNGBL00D
i've actually slept with this pedal in my bed some nights while my girlfriend was on the couch, its that good.

I find the input's a little small for that kind of use.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Xotic AC Booster

Overdrive/distortion stomp, true bypass, seperate treble and bass controls, volume and gain. Can be used as a signal boost using the volume with the gain down, a dirty boost by bumping up the gain. Gain control serves as an OD at low settings, up to all out distortion at the top end. Can function as an EQ with the vol and gain down, using the treble and bass controls. Components inside are sealed in an epoxy. $165 new.

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
Components inside are sealed in an epoxy.

That sucks. That really sucks: because you can't repair or mod it (unless you manage to remove the epoxy, obviously).
Quote by mr_hankey
That sucks. That really sucks: because you can't repair or mod it (unless you manage to remove the epoxy, obviously).

I think they do it to prevent anyone from copying the schematic. They will take the pedal back for repair, you just have to pay if it's beyond the warranty. I can't see any reason to mod it.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Elecrto-harmonix little big muff

i love it because its small and compact and can fit on my board unlike the big muff and i still get the same great sounds from it. also its only 34.99 in dawsons unlike the big muff which is 60 or 70 quid
Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
Quote by peersie
Elecrto-harmonix little big muff

i love it because its small and compact and can fit on my board unlike the big muff and i still get the same great sounds from it. also its only 34.99 in dawsons unlike the big muff which is 60 or 70 quid

big muff has much better controls and tone
sansamp gt-2.. best dist pedal for me..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots