I have a like new dimebucker, has tons of lead and works great. I am looking to trade it for a bridge pup. I already have a paf pro for the neck, and I am looking for a rock or shred pup. I will sell if I get a decent offer.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Mar 8, 2007,
I'm not sure if its what your lookign for, But i hvae an Ibanez S series bridge humbucker. It doesn't have the ibanez name on it anywhere though, just the standard pickup in the s470
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
No thanks, I have two of those already.

I would also be willing to trade for some singlecoils for my new project.
Ok, what about the birdge pickup for ma schecter omen-6. Its a guitar I'm redoing for a friend. The pikcup has lots of gain, starts to break up my valve jr at 1/4 volume.
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
i've got a really high output samick humbucker that sounds good but doesnt do dime gain it sounds very good doing metal and shred
My bad, it didn't say that in the post. Sorry, I cant help you there then.