Or train or bus or any transportation tickets? I NEED to be in Seattle in 8 days and I'm totally broke. I considered posing as a 15 year old girl in some chat room and conning some perv into buying me a ticket, but then the ticket would have a girls name and Sex: F on it so that probably won't work. And no, I will not steal a car.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I had a perv try and by me a ticket and im a guy so you can still do that. Its not hard to rip of horny molesters.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
There are alot of pervs who like boys too..
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
lol. nice try . Tell the pedo's that u have a little brother that needs to come with you, then he'll send u 2 tickets, then u can just scalp the other one or something. i dint know da ticket has ur name and it, I thought it was after u give them ur ticket.
Hitchhike! It's totally safe ... they're just as scared of you as you are of them.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Hitchhike, it's fun, though you have to look somewhat threatening or crazy so they'll fear you.

What are you going for? Concert?
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
run at the plane with a handful of snakes

.........no one can stop that muahahah!

Mutha f*cking Samuel Jackson mutha f*ckin' can, mutha' f*cka'
parents?

Where are you? Why do you need to get to Seattle?

EDIT: I didn't look at your location
better start walking now
no just kidding idk
i know this might sound stupid and obvious but...drive and if you dont have a car get a friend to take you in his/her car
Quote by tomisamonkeyman
jump on a train with a bottle of whiskey like that old days.

screw my idea do what this guy said

by the way...nice
Throw yourself in front of a Greyhound bus. Then take free tickets in exchange for avoiding courts.
Besides ripping people off you're pretty much SOL. The cheapest way to get there would be Greyhound... and thats if you buy 7 days in advance... you'd be looking at ~$200 round trip. My advice... pawn shop. That is, if you REALLY need to be there.
if you want, i can forward you some of these "free plane ticket" emails i keep fucking getting
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by The Casualty
Hitchhike, it's fun, though you have to look somewhat threatening or crazy so they'll fear you.

What are you going for? Concert?

You know, I might actually do that. I'll definitely have to buy a knife first just in case, and I have to go because an old friend has gotten herself in trouble and she needs my help. It's a loooong story.

Washington Redskins
I'd go with the hitchhiking option. I've done it loads of times, and who knows, doing it across the country might be quite the learning experience.
You can also ***** yourself out.

Why are you going anyway?
Quote by ckellingc
not gonna happen. hitch hiking is not worth it, not to mention illegal in some states. just steal some cash from the parents and go.

My parents have about as much $$ as me.

Washington Redskins
steal a whole lot of flybuys cards
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
If you have a debit card just use that to get a plane ticket online. When you buy something more expensive than what you have the fee is like 30 bucks. You can always pay it off later.
Or like some other person said, bounce a check. Same concept.
^No, I don't have a debit, credit card or any type of checking system. Basically, I need to go 3000 plus miles on about $30 and right now I'm thinking I might have to hitchhike.

Washington Redskins
Answer the goddamn question. Why do you need to be there?
#14 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join

I had a friend named Lee. He cast a spell, a spell on me. If me and Lee and KG could be free, flying free tenaciously.
Quote by beastiebeatles
^No, I don't have a debit, credit card or any type of checking system. Basically, I need to go 3000 plus miles on about $30 and right now I'm thinking I might have to hitchhike.

You'd have better luck, and it would be alot safer if you could get a ticket. Go to the pawn shop, I'm sure you have stuff you don't need or are willing to part with.
Quote by beastiebeatles

Do you have a car? Do you know someone that trusts you enough to lend you their car and some gas money? On your profile it says your birthdate is in 90 so I am assuming you are 16 and able to drive.
If it's that big of a deal, why don't you borrow some money? Obviously you could scrap up enough money to go from friends and family if it's that bad that you have to hitch-hike.