Page 1 of 3
I just want to say that everything I'm about to say in this thread is true. This si how I'm feeling, and I'm honest to God considering doing this.

The last month has been an exceptionally tumultous time for me. I was kicked out of my home by my roomates for "personal and religous differences." I lost my job. My car has been broken-down for weeks and I go to get it and it's been towed. I've been staying at my mother's but I'll only be here another week before she kicks me out.

In a week, I'll be homeless, penniless, without a car, and without friends to help me out. I've depended on friends before, and I've used my last card with everyone. No more free rides.

What am I considering? Fucking crime. I plan on theft. I plan on robbery. I'm at an end, and the only thing that will help me would be to come into a large sum of money at once, and the only way to get that is some sort fo robbery.

Unless any of you have a better idea, within a few weeks, I plan on robbing something.

You think I'm crazy.
You think I'm lying.

But once you stop caring for anyone, once you give up a belief in a God, once you realize you can do anything, then you're free.
Poor advice.
I'm sorry to make light of the situation, but that sounds like it could be a rather good song.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Can't you collect unemployment insurance? You are over 18 years old right?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
wow...idk.... do some odd jobs....get a lil money and try to get a better job.....dont do any crime stuff...it gets you in worse....trust me, my best friend is in boys town for stealing cars and stuff...
you obviosly believe in God, i do to..... recognize this "thou shall not steal"?
UG's HIPPIE
you aren't free to truly do anything until you've lost everything... so i'd say go for it as long as you've got nothing to lose. ust make sure you plan well dude. don't wanna get caught. other alternatives would be joining the army, male prostitution, or trying to go somewhere with your music. drug dealing is also a pretty solid career choice. hell if you get shot nine times, you can even build a successful rap career off of that. your name could be like "25 cent" or something.
yeah i agree. and stellar, dude, you sound like the biggest badass ever man. seriously, like a skull crushin machine lol. and yeah, id do the same thing. unless you could try to reason with ur roommates or something. other than that, go for it. you only live once man, get some action while you still can.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
dude, you canget a job anywhere nowadays, seriously dude. just apply at every where possible man. or go be a bum on new york streets. they make like 400$ a day or something on good days its crazy
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
To goober: dude, did you not notice the line "once you give up a belief in a God"?

anyways, if I was in your shoes stellar_legs I'd do the same thing. It's only when you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything. I say rob, pillage, steal, fight, do whatever you need to do to survive. Good luck man
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Last edited by ManWithoutAHat at Mar 1, 2007,
I'm not sure you can just get kicked out of a place like that. Were you not on the lease?
I love your avatar. And your roomates are dick slaps for kicking you out. Don't mind me asking, but what are they (religiously), and what did you do to provoke them to kick you out?

I always have a family to fall back on, so I'm very fortunate.
Quote by freedumb
you aren't free to truly do anything until you've lost everything... so i'd say go for it as long as you've got nothing to lose. ust make sure you plan well dude. don't wanna get caught. other alternatives would be joining the army, male prostitution, or trying to go somewhere with your music. drug dealing is also a pretty solid career choice. hell if you get shot nine times, you can even build a successful rap career off of that. your name could be like "25 cent" or something.

join the army, it owns. go on a tour and get yourself the 30Gs then go throw it in your roommates' faces. Join RCR!
i'm totally for robbery as long as you don't get greedy and empty an entire bank vault, or kill someone

you could be the new robin hood, he's cool
I don't believe in God. Everyone in the house are uber religous, and they never got comfortable to my lifestyle (I drink on the weekends, party, etc.) so they kicked me out because of lifestyle choices.

I don't have a family to fall back on. It took a lot to get my mom to even let me stay here for as long as I have now. She hates me, I hate her.

This is looking like a solid idea. And I'm fucking mean. Priosn would be nothing...
Poor advice.
I don't believe in God. Everyone in the house are uber religous, and they never got comfortable to my lifestyle (I drink on the weekends, party, etc.) so they kicked me out because of lifestyle choices.

I don't have a family to fall back on. It took a lot to get my mom to even let me stay here for as long as I have now. She hates me, I hate her.

This is looking like a solid idea. And I'm fucking mean. Priosn would be nothing...

Join the army and shoot bitches. Or at least join the reserves and work part time.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
dude seriously just go for drug dealing

heres what you need to do......just set up a deal with a high school freshman kid......say about an ounce and kick his ass and steal his shit

sell that ounce to another dumb ****in kid for 120$ rinse repeat
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I can see where you are coming from, now for a job...try employment agencies take anything kind of job you can, anything just to get enough money to be able to afford food and shelter (try to bribe your mom into letting you stay a little while longer). Just dont go to those places that you have to pay them a fee to get hired most of those are scams.
Try fast food even, anything to get by until you find something better.

I can see where your beliefs in God went. Trust me when i say this: you have always been free to do what you want. There is and never was a God. I always argue with those ultra-religious people that say you must give your life to God, i say he's not going to put food on the table or pay the rent, I am, I'm the one busting my ass not some imaginary God. For what purpose? either for the survival of the people you care about or your own survival.

Good luck to you. I once found myself in a situation like that. No one helped me out of the gutter except for myself. Do what you haved to, try not to break any laws, jail is no joke. But do what you must in order to survive.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
I think joining the army, as someone suggested, is a much better long-term solution.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Join the army.

Seriously, if you feel like throwing your life away getting thrown in prison, at least throw your life away getting shot (although most likely you'll just get some decent cash, get to shoot towelheads, spend some time in the desert, and come back a new man).
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Cars, homes, other things, etc.

Just never do it alone, and ALWAYS have someone with you.

Don't ever fucking mug a person either.

Prostitution (if you're that desperate), and selling drugs.

As for food, just like steal from a 7-11 or something.

EDIT: I forgot the mandatory bad joke.

*shits on threadstarter*
Dude, screw that.. do what I did when I was down and out.. just become a squatter... hop trains, hitchike, etc. etc... just go wherever you want to go and bum change off of people.. steal food and other necessities if you can't make enough change in a day.. it's a fun lifestyle for a while...

Or you could always join the military.. join the chair force
stellar: Are you big/strong/intimidating in any way? Cause if you are you could shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Then go to Folsom prison, not see the sunshine since you don't know when and when you hear that train a-comin, you could hang your head and cry.

Aaanyhow just steal barbeques and sell them at the flea market.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Ugh, you guys are shits.

DON'T BREAK ANY LAWS

Seriously, you'll just find yourself in a bigger hole then you are already in.

Go to an enployment center, find jobs. Hang out with a couple of the homeless guys become friends. You'll live for a while. Once you start getting some money, do something. rent an apartment with soemone whatever. Build your life again.

This is what happens when you throw your life away and beg off friends.

Personally, if your physically fit, just go join the army, free shelter, food, and you get to shoot things.

Don't fuck yourself over again.
No.... criminals are so lame.

Join the Navy!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by Instrumetal

Join the Navy!

you know what they say about the navy, right?
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by PuppetMaster189
you know what they say about the navy, right?

You can sail the seven seas, and put your mind at ease?
You can just steal stuff and sell it at pawn shops.
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Well...If you've committed actual thievery before (not stealing the snickers while the 7/11 guy isn't looking), then you probably wont need my advice.
But here it is anyway.
Switch targets often, dont go back to the same one in less than a week. If you plan on breaking and entering, do yourself a favour, and steal some sort of prying tool from your mom before you leave her house. It'll help shitloads.
If you get enough money, buy a lockpick.

Crime is a good way of survival if you're a smart ****er. And you seem to be. Good luck to you man.
Quote by Instrumetal

Join the Navy!

Pfft....The only thing that stops sailors from being criminals is that there are no sodomy laws in international waters..
Quote by Kylster
I'm sorry to make light of the situation, but that sounds like it could be a rather good song.

I thought the same thing
You could just steal from your mom since you hate her so much. Stealimg copper is a growing crime in the states nowadays. That shouldn't be too hard.
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Teh Military

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
So does that mean all future posts will come from the public library or from where?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
First, forget the idea of crime as your life. Not only will your situation be pretty much the exact same, it will be much worse. And let's say it goes fine and you end up going to prison. no big deal? well, after being there for awhile, you might start to think "man, I really could have done something else. I could be living here right now, doing this with my wife and kids etc. Those thoughts always change from "good idea" to "what was I thinking" like many things.

The first thing I would do, is look at yourself. you might be thinking your friends are not there for you, your parents, that your not important etc. Combining all of that, with your age (18-25 I'm guessing) It's only natural to think like that. But, that's not the case man. Realize your intelligent, your a good person, you can help a lot of people and you will meet people who will like you and appreciate you.

Now, what I would do, is say something to your mom, or friend like "okay, you don't want me here? that's fine. Just give me a bit of time to get a job, and then rent an apartment. just some time to get on my feet" find an alright job. A call center pays pretty good and is easy to get into. basically, anything full time. save all that money and then rent an apartment. something in the 500-700 range. Once you are there, you will be alone, and relying on yourself working full time. From there, you can make any choice you want. college, night classes or keep doing what you are doing.

Remember man, your better then living a life of crime, better then sitting in a cell. You CAN do well and then share your victory and life with people who appreciate you.
Get your ass into the peace corps man. I mean, I hate it that you are losing everything, but you could go somewhere and help people, and figure out what you want out of life.

If you don't like that though, then try and make a deal with your mom. Tell her that you are going to get a job and try to get hired somewhere. If you are bringing in a paycheck, maybe she will let you stay until you figure out what you want to do.

Honestly dude, I feel for you, but doing what you plan on doing will be your end. I doubt you even have much experience doing anything of the srot to be honest. That isn't meant to offend, but think about it. At least give it some more thought dude.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
^x2Thank you Mr. Motivational Speaker.
#14 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join

I had a friend named Lee. He cast a spell, a spell on me. If me and Lee and KG could be free, flying free tenaciously.
Military. Everyones said it but youre a fool if you don't. That'll buy you some more time at your mothers house while youre being processed.
Quote by thewailer3
^Thank you Mr. Motivational Speaker.

So you are critisizing someone because he is telling them not to do something they may regret later in life? Wow your brilliance is astonishing
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
alright, coming from someone whose been a victim of armed robbery, please don't do it
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Page 1 of 3