basically what the title says i been looking at the gripmaster and it looks pretty good but are there any more accesories like this that you guys could recommend?

so next time in school while im not doing anything i can practice my guitar skills something small and portable would be awesome

so far what i have seen is the a small frretboard thing that you can take around and chord shapes with and the gripmaster and a ball to squeeeze

any more sugestions are appreciated

p.s probably this thread has been done 1000 of times but i looked around and din't find anything
I usually move my right hand in a strumming pattern and try to perfect and stop my bad habits into using my whole arm to strum...

Also, I play with my left fingers when I'm bored...I usually go like this to tap on a desk or something....

Index - pinky - thumb - ring - middle, then repeat proccess!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I usually move my right hand in a strumming pattern and try to perfect and stop my bad habits into using my whole arm to strum...

Also, I play with my left fingers when I'm bored...I usually go like this to tap on a desk or something....

Index - pinky - thumb - ring - middle, then repeat proccess!

i appreciate advice i have done something like that too but mine is index-ring-middle-pinky and repeat

i tried your exercise too but the thing is they are too simple and i feel they dont do much so i was thinking of buying the tool for that reason because maybe it has more benefits and is practically cheap 10-20 bucks i dont think is much

the one i was looking at is the gripmaster because it loosk like it can help me develop more speed in my freeting hand

link:gripmaster

and the other one is the Finger Fitness Dyna-Flex Power Ball on page itt says "Build your finger and forearm strength with an ingenious and cool new tool!"

link:powerball

i dont know which one to pick if the gripmaster which would help me my fretting hand or the power ball because it trains the forearm and wrist which are very important in guitar playing
will those actually help guitar playing noticably?? or are they a waste of money?
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
^They do help I hear.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
will those actually help guitar playing noticably?? or are they a waste of money?

i looked at the reviews and could not find a negative one so far maybe it doenst boost your guitar skills to the sky but while youre not doing anything might as well exercise you wrist and forearm the muscles that are mostly used in guitar playing
Not to Hijack this thread or anything but does anyone know a shop in the UK where I could order the "Ruff Rider" caps from?
I have a medium grip master, and after about 3 days of using it, I noticed that I was using my pinkie while playing in times when I wouldnt. After a month, my arpeggios are cleaner and playing is just generally easier. I use my pinkie all the time now!