Google is taking off loads of videos due to copyright infringements. I say yes. what do you think?
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

but now u cant download videos off of google, liek u could before. thats where i ws getting videos for my ipod.....

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
it's not that i mind they're taking them off (besides, there's usually a copy of the video somewhere still on it so y ou can still watch it), it's just it gets kind of annoying when you click a link and it says the video has been removed. if it's been removed, fine, just take the damn thing off search lists!
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Google is much more susceptible to major lawsuits than what the company Youtube itself would've been.
mmmk.
im mainly pissed about the live concert videos going. they took off all of hendrix at royal albert hall except for little wing and a lot of srv videos.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!