Not anywhere near me, but some people in Alabama died in a tornado. Since Alabama is not used tornadoes (unlike us Missourians), they were unorganized and put everyone in the gym. The tornado hit, the gym roof colapsed, and at least 8 are dead. This same storm killed a 7 year old girl here in Missouri.

If you know anyone near Enterprise Alabama, give them a call. I'm sure you already did, but keep them in your prayers.
we had the same thing happen in central valley, ny about 20 years ago. 20 years ago, there were no tornado warning system for the schools in NY. 6 children died while eating their lunches.

Its a sad thing, and people question where God is in all of this. Same thing with Katrina and anything else.

Keep these people in your prayers.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
I actually know someone who was at that school when it happened. She's alright, but I can't imagine what that must be like. I mean, her class graduates in, what, two months, and now their school gets blown away. It's awful.

We had tornado warnings all day where I live, but luckily none of them actually touched down.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Heard about it but don't know anyone there. It's just crazy cuz schools are some of the safest places to be in if you have to be above ground. Shows how massive these storms can be.
hey kelling, how hard did you guys get hit? Most of the really bad stuff went just a few miles south of us here in KCK. All we ended up getting was a lot of wind and some pretty good rain.

Anyway I heard about that thing in Alabama. Last thing I heard they were still trying to dig those 8 or so kids out but I didn't know they died. That blows. (no pun intended...)
Yikes.

Living on Long Island, the worst we really get are some heavy snow occaisionally and the VERY rare rogue tropical storm.

That sucks, my prayers to them.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by metal Lover
good. lessen the population a bit.

...I should have guessed someone with the username of yours would say something like that.
Quote by metal Lover
good. lessen the population a bit.

So funny I forgot to laugh.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by Leonheart
...I should have guessed someone with the username of yours would say something like that.

sorry, I just felt like being George Carlin for awhile. And what does metal have to do with that?
It sucked dude I live in Tuscaloosa which is like 2 hrs away and we got POUNDED 8 died in Enterprise High School and 5 died later on, so the toll is 13 as of now
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by happytimeharry
hey kelling, how hard did you guys get hit? Most of the really bad stuff went just a few miles south of us here in KCK. All we ended up getting was a lot of wind and some pretty good rain.

Anyway I heard about that thing in Alabama. Last thing I heard they were still trying to dig those 8 or so kids out but I didn't know they died. That blows. (no pun intended...)

Psh, we didn't get shit. A few rumbles of thunder and less than a dusting. I'm glad you weathered the storm.
We didn't get much but rain and thunder down here. I watched a little bit of the news yesterday and it showed where a tornado went through Kansas northwest of here. I think everything looks nice during a storm, but I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt or even die from them.