So I was looking to buy a new guitar.I play Hard Rock/Metal/Thrash. I am stuck between ESP's and Jackson's. I've got $420 so nothing over that.

I need help from Ug'ers,WHAT SHOULD I GET?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
ESPs are very nice. I personally don't like Jacksons, I don't think there is anything wrong with them I just don't like the necks on them at all. Personal preference.
Try 'em out dude. Unless you try them both and find that you like the feel and sound of both and would be happy with either, asking probably won't be of much help. You want something that fits you as a player and person, and trying them out will probably give you the best results there. Anyway, good luck with the decision.
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
honestly i highly recomend ur choice of any ibanez rg seriously cuz they have hella fast necks and gud stock pickups, and sexy as hell. its look has jackson writen all over it
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Wow. I'm in the same situation like you. But personally, I'd go for the ESP's. Like someone mentioned earlier, I didn't like the feel of the necks, but still, they're pretty cool guitars. I played the cream Randy Rhoads, and it was badass.

I'm probably gonna get the M 200-FM instead of whatever you were getting, though. I need a double locking tremolo. Hello, harmonic squeals.
In my own personal opinion, avoid ESP at all costs.

They are complete shit, and not to mention a rip-off of every guitar brand out there.

Go with a Jackson, and make sure you play a lot of models before deciding.

For that price range, I'd suggest a dinky.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DXMGTBCS-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-WEMG?sku=512248 , 20 over your price range, but well worth it.

I'd have recommended:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DKMGT-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-with-EMG-Pickup?sku=511579

But as you can see, they discontinued that model. I have it, and it was my first "good" guitar. I'm also selling it if you're interested, and for about half of what you have.

and at all costs, avoid the ESP Kirk Hammett series, total rip off of the dinky's, and if you browse the reviews people suggest getting a Dinky instead.

Good luck with everything.
Current Gear :
Jackson USA Made SL1 Soloist (SnakeSkin Finish)
Jackson Jap Made SL1 Soloist!
Quote by FRDesign
Get an Epi Firebird.

Those are SICK!

You gotta be VERY careful with those, the new Studio is horrible!! The old VII was nice, but it had the mini humbuckers in it, so I don't think that would work either. Trust me when it comes to Firebirds, since Epiphone discontinued the VII, its worth it to just save up and get a Gibson, they are FAR better quality (and that's saying something).

Having said that, I'd take a look at Schecter as well (don't think its been mentioned yet...) maybe a C1 or C1 FR.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix