Today after hockey practice I encountered the singer from The Used since the rink was near the tour buses. You could'nt miss his ugly face anyways. So I asked him for an autograph for my friend since I hate The Used. He said "No." And when I see him on T.V hes all "Yea Im all about the FANS." After that encounter now I know hes a fake. Share your FAKE experiences. I wanted to kill him there and then. DAMN.
What do you expect from a prick with a crap voice in a shiit band?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Bob Dylan isn't the deep protest songwriter everyone thinks he is.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
yeah. they're all douchebags. what's your point? if people came up to you all the time asking for autographs and pictures, you'd get irritable too.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Obviously. He even has a song called "I'm a fake". What do you expect?

Ha, but seriously I like the Used.
yeah, I'd get pretty sick of people asking me for autographs all the time too
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Mr. Rogers was at one point considered the "Second Deadliest Man in the US"
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by LadyHellraiser
the used. meh. im in a band with a buncha seniors and they all wanna do the used, and since its their last year, i agreed to do it.

and now i have to play take it away

grrr.....

you should start drinking heavily.
No way! Celebrities act different in their personal lives than they do in the media!
<Han> I love Hitler
He's an asshole, honestly, I seen them on the Taste Of Chaos when KSE was touring, and he was a total cunt.
Quote by Metal-X
Bob Dylan isn't the deep protest songwriter everyone thinks he is.

But...he wrote The Hurricane...
:-P

Yeah...you should've called him out on it. He might be famous, but he can't keep you from verbally raping him (unless, of course, he sues for verbal harrassment, but that's an entirely different story).
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
i have a feeling that my band is gonna be famous someday. and i like signing boobs. ive already signed 5, from hot girls. haha lol. fun stuff. but being in a band, you get alot of jealousy from random people. but i would totally be only about the fans, no lie.
At first I thought Ted Nugent was a dick. Then we hang out for a few days, jammed, and he took me hunting with him (What an experience that was ). We're friends now....

but I still think he's a dick.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']At first I thought Ted Nugent was a dick. Then we hang out for a few days, jammed, and he took me hunting with him (What an experience that was ). We're friends now....

Actually, that reminds me of something. A couple years ago I was flying back home from L.A. (from LAX to Dallas to Raleigh-Durham airport), and when I was getting in line to board the plane from LA to Dallas, I saw Gene Simmons towards the front of the line. He was sitting on the front row (of first class), in the aisle seat. When I walked past him, I guess I was staring, because he gave me one of those "yeah, you better damn well know who I am, I'm one cocky son of a bitch" looks.

...which pretty much confirmed that he acts the same way all the time.
Gene Simmons=Not fake.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by WaggyPlankUSA
i have a feeling that my band is gonna be famous someday. and i like signing boobs. ive already signed 5, from hot girls. haha lol. fun stuff. but being in a band, you get alot of jealousy from random people. but i would totally be only about the fans, no lie.

Yes, im sure the fact that you feel you're gonna be famous someday means its definitely gonna come true. Because its not like 90% of musicians feel that way when they first start bands or anything. And I totally believe you about signing hot girls boobs too
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by musicianamedave
Actually, that reminds me of something. A couple years ago I was flying back home from L.A. (from LAX to Dallas to Raleigh-Durham airport), and when I was getting in line to board the plane from LA to Dallas, I saw Gene Simmons towards the front of the line. He was sitting on the front row (of first class), in the aisle seat. When I walked past him, I guess I was staring, because he gave me one of those "yeah, you better damn well know who I am, I'm one cocky son of a bitch" looks.

...which pretty much confirmed that he acts the same way all the time.
Gene Simmons=Not fake.

+1

Ted Nugent = Not fake, now that you've brought this to my attention.

You're a wise man, musicanamedave.

Honestly, I never would've caught that
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']+1

Ted Nugent = Not fake, now that you've brought this to my attention.

You're a wise man, musicanamedave.

Honestly, I never would've caught that

I try.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Metal-X
Mr. Rogers was at one point considered the "Second Deadliest Man in the US"

Shinfo?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Yeah, it happens. I must say though, if someone supporting you approaches you for an autograph, you are a dick not to oblige. Seriously, I know it has to be annoying, but how could you not show your fans the respect they deserve?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Pantera2589
Today after hockey practice I encountered the singer from The Used since the rink was near the tour buses. You could'nt miss his ugly face anyways. So I asked him for an autograph for my friend since I hate The Used. He said "No." And when I see him on T.V hes all "Yea Im all about the FANS." After that encounter now I know hes a fake. Share your FAKE experiences. I wanted to kill him there and then. DAMN.

yeah i hate them too but they are going to be in grand prairie tomorrow for taste of chaos. if you dont mind me asking where are you from?
There's something living in these lines.
Quote by eltravo
Shinfo?

No, he was a sniper in 'Nam and had the second most kills at that time.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by WaggyPlankUSA

hes new.... yep march 07...today
There's something living in these lines.
I dunno. Most of the people I've met from bands are really nice dudes. Kieth Buckley from ETID, Johnny Whitney from the Blood Brothers, Tim Kasher from Cursive, Thurston and Lee from Sonic Youth. I've had nothing but great encounters with these people, laughing, smoking cigs, talking and then parting.

The Used? Who gives a shit. They're The Used.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
I dunno. Most of the people I've met from bands are really nice dudes. Kieth Buckley from ETID, Johnny Whitney from the Blood Brothers, Tim Kasher from Cursive, Thurston and Lee from Sonic Youth. I've had nothing but great encounters with these people, laughing, smoking cigs, talking and then parting.

The Used? Who gives a shit. They're The Used.

<3 Sonic Youth.

Also, the members of Phish are totally Not Fake.

Saw them backstage after a concert at SPAC in New York (during their Farewell Tour), and they were just chillin, drinking beers with all of the stage crew guys and telling jokes.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
<3 Sonic Youth.

Also, the members of Phish are totally Not Fake.

Saw them backstage after a concert at SPAC in New York, and they were just chillin, drinking beers with all of the stage crew guys and telling jokes.

Trey's such a nice guy. He's quiet until he gets some alcohol in his system. Then, he's really funny. Definitely one of the nicer celebrities I've encountered.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Mar 2, 2007,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Tre's such a nice guy. He's quiet until he gets some alcohol in his system. Then, he's really funny. Definitely one of the nicer celebrities I've encountered.

In other news, <3 Trey.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by fps_doug
he isnt a protest songwriter at all. people assume that

Isn't that what I just said?
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"